“The staff here deserves special recognition”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #43 of 57 Restaurants in Deming
Reviewed January 13, 2018

We're taking a long distance trip and passed through this town looking for gas and something quick to eat on the road.....haven't had McDonald's in years so we went inside to use the rest room and order at the counter. The place was packed as a tour bus had stopped just before us and probably 20 people were waiting. Since I had a few minutes, I started to look around and check the place out. Clean tables everywhere, no loose french fries on the floor or sesame seeds. The windows were all spotless and every staff member I saw was smiling and productive. Dominic, who was one of two people working the counter, was courteous, professional, thorough, and shifted flawlessly between Spanish and English depending on the customer. At times, there was no one waiting to order, so he and the other young lady didn't just stand and catch their breath, they moved all the items on the counter in front of them and wiped everything down. I looked past the counter into the prep area and saw that everything looked spotless; all the stock items above the work areas were filled and neatly arranged. Our order came out, we moved to the soda machine which was clean; the area was loaded with lids, straws, the napkins were neat and the dispenser filled. Nothing loose and rolling around on the counter or the floor. Whoever runs this place needs a pat on the back for wonderful organization and management skills and for hiring people that like their jobs and do them beautifully.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Spent 20 minuets sitting in the drive through with only 3 cars in front of me. So much for a quick on the go breakfast.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here early one morning after driving all night on our way from San Antonio to Flagstaff. They had just seemed to open and there was already quite a crowd. The bathrooms were clean, employees were friendly, my sausage biscuit was tasty, and my much needed coffee was perfect!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I stopped in one afternoon for a cold frappé. Just so happened that a big motor coach full of tourists from south of the border arrived at the same time! Imagine being inundated with 50 customers at once! The staff stepped up and had three people taking orders and did a good job of serving everyone.

My frappé was cold and tasty, as expected.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I was impressed with the decor of this McDonald's. It was clean, neat and the food very tasty. I have trouble reading the moving menu board but the cashier was able to take my order for a grilled chicken sandwich and the yogurt parfait.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!