“So good! ”

Taco Mirasol
Ranked #16 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here actually as a second choice. The first place only had one waitress so we left because they were slow. Thankfully, we found this place instead!!! He had the al pastor tacos and I had the carne asada torta, both meals were great! If you are not familiar with the area it might look a little sketchy at night but do not let this deter you, you will not be disappointed. The prices were great too, not overly priced chain restaurant food.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Awilson313

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Tried the fish tacos and chips and salsa. Great flavor and spice in salsa. Chips are freshly made and hot. Fish tacos are amazing. Will try to plan my trip so I can stop here again when I drive on the 10 highway.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 10, 2016

Skimpy portions, dry beans and rice. The orders when served were incorrect. Carnitas burrito was dry and lacked flavor. The boracha burrito was too salty served with dry, flavorless rice and beans. It is a hole in the wall, but clean. Very, very disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

Wasn't sure about it at first since we came a bit late right before they closed, and it's a hole in the wall place, but man, was it worth it!! Would come by again if I am ever in the area in the future...too bad we live too far.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 27, 2015

When I travel to small towns I call the police department for recommendations on places to eat. The dispatcher recommended this place. Wow! It really is a hole in the wall, which I prefer. The price was very low and the quality was the best I've ever had - really! I texted my wife and told her how good it was and she responded that she was surprised and said "that says a lot coming from you, you're such a tough critic." Not only was the food GREAT and the price so reasonable, but the counter lady was very nice and polite. The cook (her husband?) made it a point to say thanks as I left. And it was amazingly CLEAN. I had the carne asada burrito and FRESH made limeade.

I'm staying in Deming, NM for just the night. But if I ever come this way again, staying or not, I'll stop here to eat.

It's easy to miss though - on Pine street directly across from the Snappy Mart.

I say GO.

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank PhillipP703

Been to Taco Mirasol? Share your experiences!