“Great food!!”

Taco Mirasol
Ranked #16 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

Wasn't sure about it at first since we came a bit late right before they closed, and it's a hole in the wall place, but man, was it worth it!! Would come by again if I am ever in the area in the future...too bad we live too far.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed November 27, 2015

When I travel to small towns I call the police department for recommendations on places to eat. The dispatcher recommended this place. Wow! It really is a hole in the wall, which I prefer. The price was very low and the quality was the best I've ever had - really! I texted my wife and told her how good it was and she responded that she was surprised and said "that says a lot coming from you, you're such a tough critic." Not only was the food GREAT and the price so reasonable, but the counter lady was very nice and polite. The cook (her husband?) made it a point to say thanks as I left. And it was amazingly CLEAN. I had the carne asada burrito and FRESH made limeade.

I'm staying in Deming, NM for just the night. But if I ever come this way again, staying or not, I'll stop here to eat.

It's easy to miss though - on Pine street directly across from the Snappy Mart.

I say GO.

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank PhillipP703
Reviewed November 12, 2015

If you're craving some street style Mexican food with higher end ingredients and don't want to have to wait forever, stop here! Everything is good but you will never eat a better quesidilla in your life! The tortas, tacos, burritos, and shrimp cocktails are amazing, and I really like their enchilada sauce!

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Cassel James K
Reviewed July 26, 2015

I think my title says all. What a sweet little spot! I came for tacos but had a shrimp cocktail (only wish I had had a few more shrimps) and a few bites of my partner's tacos. Homemade salsas and food. The little lady was cutting up everything fresh behind the counter. I had to have two salsas and the chips were fresh, fresh, fresh! Great stuff. Just what we were looking for for sure. BTW I could have done with more of that salsa to go!!!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Tundrachoochoo
Reviewed January 30, 2015

Just a short side trip off the I 10 (easy on and off) to the BEST Baja fish tacos I've ever eaten and that includes a three month trip down the Baja where I ate out every day and sampled nothing but seafood.

Very inexpensive at this friendly, family owned and operated, restaurant. Today, 3 tacos with a basket of chips and salsa (homemade) cost $6.41. I eat here whenever near Deming. Even when I've been away months, son Beto, at the grill Mon. Fri.), recognizes me at once.

Simple décor and seating and great food. One caution, the delicious salsa (homemade) that comes with the fish tacos is very hot, so just dribble it on unless you have a very hot mouth.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Taco Mirasol? Share your experiences!