“Indian, American, Southwest Yummilicious Home Cooking”
Review of Flying Star Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Flying Star Cafe
Cuisines: Diner, Indian, Mexican
Florence, Oregon
“Indian, American, Southwest Yummilicious Home Cooking”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Deming, NM has a hidden gem that you've GOT to try. Hard to believe that this rather rugged looking truck stop has some of the best home cooked food you'll find on the road, but it does. And talk about variety. The front desk at the Motel 6 where we stayed had a sign saying that this cafe served Indian food. Who would have thought? Being lovers of this cuisine, we made a beeline. We had to ask for the Indian menu since it was breakfast. Husband got something he declared yummilicious, though he didn't know what it was--something we've never seen on our favorite Indian buffet. I had Huevos Rancheros and I couldn't eat them fast enough: just enough heat and a heaped up plate, so much, husband had to help me finish my serving. The service was friendly and prompt. I live in Oregon and was just passing through Demming. Sorry I couldn't pack this cafe right up and carry it to my hometown! Easy to get to, right off I-10, Exit 81, Spruce Street.

• Visited March 2013