“Excellent Pizza & Staff”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Ordered the “Medium” Supreme Pizza, which was just right for 2 hungry adults. We’ve eaten at Pizza Huts in several cities and give this Pizza Hut an “A” for the an excellent tasting pizza, cooked just right. Robert, our server was learning the job. He stopped by several times to ask if we needed anything. We felt he was trying hard to learn the ins & outs of the job.

The restaurant was clean, tables were all set-up for customers. We recommend adjusting the music playing in the background to a more diverse crowd. Total with drinks $20.00.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 26, 2018

Visited 2018-12-15 about 1830. Walk in order for personal pan. Service took about 15 minutes. Staff was friendly.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018

Great experience. This Pizza Hut has recently been completely remodeled..... new paint and furniture. Everything was clean and inviting. Our waitress was efficient and pleasant. They do not have a lunch buffet, but they have a great lunch special.......personal pan pizza, salad, and drink for $5.29.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch as it is down the road from our RV park. This place is no different than any other Pizza Hut. Pizza was pretty good. Give it a try.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2017

So, I chose Pizza Hut because I had a few hours left in my shift, and they do deliveries. I placed my order online at around 9:45, and they delivered at 10:10 on the dot. I couldn't believe how fast it was, but I was very pleased because I was hungry! I ordered the wings and fries, and my goodness, the wings were still hot enough to burn my fingers!
The only negative thing I could say is that they didn't bring any ranch with the wings. Now I know you have to order that separately. Oh well. The wings were still great, and so were the fries.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!