“Spicy But Good”
Review of Blake's Lotaburger

Blake's Lotaburger
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: Southwestern
Description: This is a chain that is only found in New Mexico. "Best Green Chile Cheesburger in the World( according to National Geographic 10 Best of Everything. It is open to the public. Sometimes it is listed simply as "Lotaburger" (without the Blake's). Since 1952. Credit cards accepted.
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich with green chilies. The chicken was properly cooked and the chilies were spicy and very good on this sandwich. I would like to have had lettuce and tomatoes on the sandwiches also, but all it had was just chiles. We really enjoyed the bun also. We also ordered the cherry shake, it was good but I wouldn't order it again.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Place was clean. Staff was very friendly. Green chile burger was spot on. I visit this place every time I pass Deming.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I decided to go to Blake's for a mid - morning burger. I'm giving it a 1 star because it truly is the cleanest Blake's I've ever been in. However, ordered the burger with green chile and cheese. The man taking the order, took my money WITH the plastic gloves on. Then proceeded back to get the buns on the grill - with those same gloves still on!! As you can see in the picture, the burger I got did not include the cheese I paid for. AND, no lettuce because he said they were out! We were the only two people in their and yet it still took over 10 mins to get my "incomplete" burger!

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I have tried many Blakes's in Nm and this one is best for food, staff and cleanliness.
The green chile cheese burgers are the best and fries fresh. The staff prides themselves on the cleanliness of food and environment. I am never dissapointed when I stop there always as expected.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

So we see good reviews but it took 45 minutes to get 2 burgers, 2 fries and 2 shakes. Really??? Wednesday rush or something....then the burgers were burned and dry along with hard buns. Stopped at a fast food place as we are traveling and we were here for almost an hour. Very unhappy.