“Snow bird”

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Houston, Texas
“Snow bird”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Me and my wife make this trip to Palms Springs ever winter from North Carolina. We stay at motel 6's through out our travel. This motel 6 in Deming is one of the better ones so far. It's newly renovated and has very friendly staff. They have clean rooms and a very secure parking lot. The staff was very informative about local activities and restaurants I will always use this location and recommend it to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side has parking where you could park the car right in front of the room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Don H
166Dan_D, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Deming, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4586 Deming. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Motel 6

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was driving from Houston to Las Vegas, me and my buddy were tired so we were looking for a place to stay at in Deming, New Mexico the first exit we saw was 85 we took it motel 6 was just off the ramp every clean from out side land spacing was great i am a golfer the grass was cut very well you could put of it the rooms were remodeled just great price for 2 person 50 dollars clean rooms no carpet wood floor is something different but it was nice I will be coming back and staying here on the way back already made the reservation great place friendly staff easy on and off the freeway

Room Tip: Just off the freeway they have rooms you could right in front off cameras for security
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank judy c

Phoenix Arizona
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was very skeptical about staying at Motel 6 in Deming while traveling alone but when I went into the office to register the desk clerk assured me that I would be safe and secure. Very friendly staff and my room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again with no hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank elms2013
166Dan_D, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Deming, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Checked in an the rate was the standard rate, not the senior rate. Asked about it and the desk clerk said that since it was a franchise, the owner could do what he wanted. Said I would have to book thru the internet to get the rate it showed. NOT True. I have gotten the advertised rate several times. Will speak to the daytime person (hopefully manager) tomorrow.

Accessible room had all the accessible features. Room is very spartan. Nothing past the minimum requirements. Flooring that is past needing replacement.

Will look elsewhere next time where we can get a breakfast included for same price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 4586 Deming. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Going to Disney land with family Deming is about half way just perfect place to stop Land scape in middle of desert is just great friendly staff they are on the ball with information of local restaurant and other things for the kids like local star max movie theater and bowling lanes that was just great clean and newly renovated rooms for the price I don't think any one should complain specially the great low rate you pay with Motel 6 just maid our day I will recommend this property to all my friend and family

Room Tip: I thing for the price this place is perfect center from LA, Huston and many other location clean ro...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our great little town of Deming and your stay with us at our Motel 6. We really appreciate the recommendation of our Motel 6 to your family and friends.

Sun City, California, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Place was a dump & if not for being so tired would have gone down the fwy to find a better kept motel. Everything old & over used.. Even the shower basin had several fiberglass patches on the bottom. I ripped all the bedding off & used my own (we always have in case of emergency while traveling. What really pissed me off was the cleaning staff banging around up & down the hall at 7:30 in the morning. I guess that's what you get for 35 a night in NM

Room Tip: Go somewhere cleaner unless like me you were so tired you couldn't drive any farther
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Motel 6

Travelers are raving about these Deming hotels

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The facility looks renew or paint, the clerk at the front desk was very friendly, The room was clean and the bed comfortable, the A/C unit work fine and the water turn hot very fast. Internet and cable TV available in the rooms. The hotel seems very busy and find a close parking spot was a difficult task. My room was #202 second floor facing I-10 so if you prefer a quiet room, depending of availability select the ones far from the heavy traffic of the Interstate. There is a pool in the facility but I did not used.The price for the room was $55.99+Tax=$62.99.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms in the front if possible. The busy Interstate traffic could bother your sleep
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We have recently remodeled all of the rooms and have enjoyed all of our guest praises on the new upgrades. If you call ahead and reserve a room with us we will be able to provide you with a room facing away from the highway noise.