See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I travel extensively for my job. By far this is one of the worse experiences I have ever had. I had an issue with the room, the manager refused to address it so I contacted the Corporate Office. They in turn contacted the manager and ask that I contact him when I returned to the property. I returned, found myself locked out of my room, went to the front desk where i was ignored for 10 minutes. I contacted the corporate office again to get in my room who in turn contacted the property. They did eventually unlock my room. When I tried to contact the manager as I was instructed by the corp. office, my calls were intercepted by other personel and would not let me speak to the manager. If this is a reflection on Motel 6 - stay away!!! especially the one in Deming NM

Room Tip: Notate the exterior and signage - if they are in poor condition - move on
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelmoreandmore12
166Dan_D, General Manager at Motel 6 Deming, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 4586 Deming. I am
sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my
sincerest apologies.

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer;
therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the
appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the
opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Nice location. Did not make a reservation. Check-in was flawless. Staff member was friendly, professional, and helpful. Wi-Fi was free, but I was unable to connect (wireless can be tricky technology to get right, and I was too tired to mess with troubleshooting). The swimming pool was clean. Nice lawn by the pool. Room door security card entry system. Very Basic room I expect of Motel 6. Room was clean; bathroom was clean. The single queen mattress and bed spread were a little older and worn, but I did not lose sleep.

Would stay again. Overall rating of Excellent given due to this being exactly what I expect of Motel 6.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 4586 Deming. It is
always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an
encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our
services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as
pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed at this Motel 6 and never had any problems with the Desk Clerk. They are doing there jobs to give us a great rate and room for our fitting. Some of the reviews never gets me to not stop in and get a room. I love for everybody to try it and not try it for yourself. I know every hotel and motel Clerk's are doing their job as they are trained to and have rules too. My Family loved the clean swimming pool and the grass on their feet... The phones in the room just need to be fixed. I had to use my cell phone to order pizza and they pizza person was very hard to place an order since I had a long distance area code to give. But it all worked great at the end cause they called me back on the room number I gave them.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Pierra-Mitchell
166Dan_D, General Manager at Motel 6 Deming, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

services.

pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been traveling, alone, for two days from Florida to California-I pulled up, circled the lot to see the lay of the land, and went to the door-I was told by the night clerk (it was about 1:30 AM), that he saw me get out the passenger door--so he repeatedly asked how many people--when I told him I was alone, he got very indignent and disrespectful--so I pulled the car to the window so he could see there was no one else (I wouldn't expect him to leave his cubicle)-he then told me he can't see out the windows--a contradiction of what he said earlier-I told him that was very disrepectful calling me a liar--he then told me "don't take it personal"--when I said calling me a liar is personal, he turned his back and said "you can leave"--you bet I can--I'll never use a Motel 6 again, and as an avid traveler, you bet I know how many options I have-so I used another place across the street, and the extra $5 was worth it--the LaQuinta was very friendly and professional-the desk clerk is the face of the hotel-if you treat the guest like this at the desk, I can only that there is no concern for the room--the worst experience I've ever dealt with, and I'm a 4 time war vet, recently retired....it was despicable (this guy was really out of line)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank TJ M
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I was comforted by the reviews, but a little disappointed by my own experience.

The Good: Staff was super friendly, place was very clean. Loved the clean faux hardwood floors (better than carpet). I reserved ahead of time online and got a $35 rate! BTW, this little town of Deming, NM is charming! While looking for food, I passed the Deming Country Club, the Deming Theater and also a vineyard with wine tastings. The motel is 2 miles from downtown Deming. Drive there and enjoy a stroll among the local shops. Really lovely!

The Bad: No hot water! And my neighbor had a scalding shower: no cold water. Free Wi-Fi, but I couldn't log on. My door didn't shut properly w/o the deadbolt.

I will probably stay there on my return trip, because it's smack center of my travel (TX - CA), and take my chances that my next room will have a working shower.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo