“There has to be something better in Deming.....”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #20 of 62 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: American
Description: For over 65 years Denny's has been bringing people together over great food. It's the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny's is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can't be beat. It's 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin' Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®.
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I'm still hopeful that I will someday get a descent meal at a Denny's, but this was definitely not the occasion for it. My wife and I both ordered salmon. That was our first mistake! In retrospect, no one orders salmon at Denny's! Our salmon was so overcooked it was more like jerky, bordering on inedible! We never choose to eat at Denny's on our own, but we have friends who love the kind of food they serve, so there you have it, yet another disappointing experience at Denny’s.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2018

We got into Deming in the late evening on a Saturday and had limited options for food. I haven't eaten at a Dennys in a long time and I was a little skeptical. BUT, we had a great meal. I ordered (from the over 55 menu--not really senior!) a low fat/high protein/low calorie option--full of vegetables. Fruit bowel was good. My husband had biscuits and gravy (hard to go wrong). Our server was wonderful--attentive, helpful and engaged. The price is very reasonable. I saw the other reviews about wait time but that wasn't our experience. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The breakfast is always top quality. Senior options are good and sufficient to fill you up. The service is always good. Their lunch and dinner options are good as well. The other options are plentiful and good as well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Long wait cold food Avoid. Manager rude .45 minutes to get a club sandwich. fries cold . when complained to the manager he was very rude and very arrogant no apology made me feel uncomfortable .should be fired

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

After church my family and I decided to eat at Denny’s, worst decision of the day so far, it’s been over and hour and 15 min and we still haven’t got our food, I’d understand it takes time, but an hour and a half for biscuits and gravy is crazy!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!