“Still cold”

Denny's
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Deming
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Faywood
“Still cold”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Three visits and still have not been served a hot meal. Clean comfortable environment but can't seem to coordinate cooking and serving. Will try again another day.

Goodyear, Arizona
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Denny's offers a varied menu that we enjoy. The service was good, the meal served quickly, the price reasonable. A nice, no surprises place to eat when traveling

Visited March 2014
Key West, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Place needs a facelift.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Food and service was great - but! We eat in many Denny's restaurants throughout the year and they are clean, bright and an enjoyable place in which to partake of a meal. The AARP discount is great.

Visited November 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Really Impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Deming and on a Sunday Night there are not that many options to eat. So My friend recommended me Denny's. Its been over 5 years since I visited a Denny's restaurant as I was disappointed with the quality of food. The minute I walked in I felt I was going to a Mom and Pops restaurant where everything looks homemade and fresh. Service was great. I ordered a meat lovers Omelet with egg whites and turkey bacon. The taste of the food was fantastic like if I made it myself at home. I surely will visit this restaurant in the near future.

Deming, New Mexico
“Staff and management”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

You will get the good with the bad. We have had good waitress and then the next time we had a waitress that was more interested in her friends sitting a booth away from us.
Then we had a waiter that was on top of his game, right there when we were out of drinks. We also had a waiter that acted like we were trying to get something for free when we pointed out a small wirey hair in the food.( to ladies with long hair). We sat there once for maybe 3 minutes while the waitress got her tips off of tables that were just leaving (two steps from us).
Just be prepared to wait for your order no matter how busy they are not.

Visited October 2013

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!