“Wonderfully clean and comfortable rooms. Great breakfast.”
Review of Hampton Inn Deming

Hampton Inn Deming
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderfully clean and comfortable rooms. Great breakfast.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was the cleanest and most comfortable hotel -- so nice that I asked if it was new. Breakfast was one of the best at a hotel that I have had in a long time. I'd stay here next time I'm in Deming and highly recommend, based on my experience.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Virginia
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hotel is a new hotel, and because of this it is very clean. Rooms are nice size and it is very convenient to I-10. Although if your room faces I-10 you will hear the train cars as they move along the train tracks.

Room Tip: Request a room opposite of I-10.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The room was decent, the hotel is nice enough, and the staff were polite and pleasant. However, one day our room was not made up (housekeeping had left for the day so my wife and I had to do it ourselves), and the staff got our checkout date wrong (we received a phone call at 11am the day before we were leaving, asked "will you be checking out?"). The big problem however is that the corporate discount I was quoted when I made the reservation was not applied, and despite speaking with the manager and staff several times, promised a correction to our bill would be made, it still hasn't happened. One staff person showed me a "night audit log" showing that the credit would be made, and it wasn't; I gave a copy of the original reservation printout (with the correct room rate shown) to a manager who was going to "take care of it," but still, almost a week later, it hasn't been corrected.

I've been an HHonors member for 6 yrs and have never had so many problems. Utterly frustrating and a huge waste of time (I was on the phone with the hotel and customer service trying to deal with this today). Hilton has a 100% satisfaction gaurantee ... I hope they at least honor that.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brattleboro, Vermont
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This particular facility is of the newer generation of Hampton's with all of the style and amenities that go along with Hampton. However one change and possible drawback for some is that the majority of rooms do not have a shower/tub combination. They do have a large easy step in shower, about the size of a standard tub. If you have been on the road all day and were looking forward to a soak, you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: If you absolutely need a tub, it seems some of the handicapped accessible rooms have them.
El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Deming, NM before, and found it a pleasant experience. I typically call hotels directly to make my reservations as I usually can get a military discount. Although this time they told me one would not be available, when I arrived I found it had indeed been applied. Despite the nearness to the interstate, the room was quiet and comfortable, clean and everything in good order. The mini-refrigerator and microwave were a real plus. Wifi worked well, with no slowdown as more guests arrived. The complimentary breakfast featured hot foods as well as cereals and fruit and was kept well-stocked. The desk staff was helpful and polite. This was my second stay here - will likely stay again when overnighting in Deming.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel – the room and furnishings are very nice, and the rooms and bed are comfortable. I would say that this is normally a great place to stay – the problem for us is that the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night for ten minutes. We couldn’t go back to sleep for worry that there was actually a fire. When we complained the next morning, the desk clerk said she wasn’t authorized to make any rate adjustment only the general manager could make a decision. We never heard back from him, which was disappointing because Hampton Inn professes 100% satisfaction or your money back. Maybe the fire drill wasn’t the hotels fault, but they should have bought our good will with a partial refund.
Also, in general, the walls are thin so if you have noisy neighbors you will hear them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Henderson
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn was very good and the staff was very helpful and was happy to see to all of my needs. The entire staff was friendly and breakfast was very good! Friendly staff! Easy on and off I-10. Definitely I plan to stay here again when I am in this area! Thank you for ensuring a good night's sleep! Won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family