All reviews bacon room was clean small bar breakfast buffet real plates waffles coffee and juice choice hotels no elevator first floor great pool easy parking above average nice surprise road trip great breakfast shower head
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Most comfortable beds, quiet location and great staff. Definitely a hidden gem at a room rate less than $60 per night. Very much needed after a stressful drive cross country. They have a free breakfast from 6 am thru 10 am and offer dinner from 5 pm thru 9 pm. Free coffee in the lobby. They also have an outdoor pool (unheated).

Room tip: Upper rooms are less noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank You for the staying with us and then taking the time to tell others about your 5 star stay. We do appreciate it. Glad to hear you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer.

Travel Safe See you next time

GM

Reviewed September 8, 2016

I have been staying at this hotel for some years now every time I go to New Mexico for green chile. Again this visit was very nice........friendly staff, clean rooms and a great rate! Thanks again Quality in for a great relaxing stay!!

Room tip: We always ask to have a room facing the courtyard.......nice view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Thank you for making us your place to stay while in Deming. We are honored to have earned your loyalty. We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you back.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We were on our way to Arizona and spent the night here. We have spent the night here a few times before and have always been satisfied. The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Nothing fancy, but more than enough. They also offer free breakfast (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, etc.) This is a nice plus   and enough to get you going. Didn't notice any restaurants or stores within walking distance from the hotel. Shopping and restaurants are about a 5 min drive away. I would definitely stay here again on future road trips.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the review we do appreciate it greatly. We strive to offer the best of the best in service and amenities and we are pleased to hear we did just that for you. Wishing you safe travels and we look forward to seeign you again real soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I booked a room ahead of time and checked in around 5 in the afternoon, just this past weekend. It was busy, Duck Weekend I learned.

I asked for a first floor room at the back. It faced the freeway but I preferred it to a sunny room at that hour. The airconditioner of the room next to mine was malfunctioning and very noisy. I opened the door and didn't like the overall feeling. Looked at a few things and decided not to stay. Bathroom outdated, lights horrible. This place looks a lot better in the pictures.

I left in search of something better. Decided instead on Best Western and then returned to ask if they would refund my money, which they did.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

We are so sorry you were not happy with your room when you arrived. But we are glad you were able to find a place in town that met your needs.

Reviewed August 9, 2016

I stopped here on my way from Chiricahua National Park to Guadalupe Mountains National Park. When I arrived there was a problem with the water supply in the Hotel, though this was fixed within an hour or so of my arrival. The room was large, clean and well maintained. I had a very good night's sleep and the breakfast in the morning was a great selection of both hot and cold items. The restaurant within the Hotel was very convenient and perfectly good for an evening meal.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
DJ N, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Paul thank you for staying with us and then taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the feedback as it keeps us on our toes and providing the best possible experience possible. We want to wish you safe travels and we do look forward to your next stay with us.