“Great Hotel That Has Really Been Updated”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Silver City, New Mexico
“Great Hotel That Has Really Been Updated”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn years ago and it has changed drastically. Very nice now, the rooms are very clean and well put together and you also hear very little noise, I was near the pool for my stay and barely heard anything. It was also far enough from the interstate,so you didn't hear much traffic. All in all, great place with great amenities and it was a great value. Will stay again for sure.

Room Tip: Get a room on the inside part of the hotel to avoid extra road noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BK1983
DemingDesertJewel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for the review. We value all of our guest’s feedback but when we get one filled with such kind words it truly delights us. The best compliment we can get is when a guest says they will be back! We are so happy you noticed the changes we have done. It is a goal to always keep the property in great shape for our guest’s pleasure. Once more thank you for taking time to complete the review to let others know you had a great stay with us. Travel safe and we will look forward to seeing you in the future.

DJ Nelson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My initial choice was not this facility. However, upon checking around for pricing I was pleased to learn that the Holiday Inn gave a flat rate for their room. AAA, choice rewards etc....don't provide you with any further discount. That said, I felt that their price was very competitive with the other local facilities; and judging the exterior looks of the competition, this Holiday Inn wins hands down! Given the generic pricing and the one horse feel of this town, I really didn't expect the room to be anything worth mentioning; I'm pleased to say I underestimated this Holiday Inn. Room had warm earth colors surrounding an enormous and inviting bed topped with large pillows wrapped in satin bows( maybe exaggerating a touch). A large flat screen T.V., small refrigerator and microwave made me feel at home. The bathroom was very clean and towels felt soft. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Went to watch UFC fight in the lounge and found myself rubbing elbows and clinking drinks with truckers, salesmen and alike. Very warm little pub feel. Drink prices were surprisingly realistic too! Next morning I checked out the breakfast scene. It satisfied my hunger and for what I paid, I feel I was provided more than what is typically offered. Another point I feel needs mentioning is that the grounds are flanked with large tall trees in a fence line style pattern. They appear to buffer the noise coming from the freeway just yards from my room. I think they cancelled out the road noise quite well. I cant imagine staying elsewhere if passing thru Deming and needing a room for the night

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the pool. these rooms are buffered from the freeway noise
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DemingDesertJewel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We really appreciate the review. Thank you for taking the time to complete it. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found our prices to your liking. With our easy on and off the Interstate 10 exit makes getting to us a breeze. We are delighted as well to hear the food and service was excellent. We strive to offer a wide selection of choices when dining with us. The girls in the bar try to make everyone feel welcome.
We hope you will return and stay another night or two when passing through our town. There is some great things to do here in Deming so when you have the time check with our front desk for some great tips on things to see and do while in Deming.
We look forward to your return visits and wish you safe and happy travels.
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you back soon.

Washington DC
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was in Deming for work and stayed at the Holiday Inn. From check in to check out every person worked there treated me like family. I needed to mail a letter and could not find a stamp and the lady at the front desk gave me one. The popcorn at night was great. It seemed that everyone in the bar knew each other even though they were not from the area. That was due to the two women who worked there. They drew everyone into the conversation. I did not feel strange being a single female in the bar. Rooms are large and vey clean. Food was very good in the restaurant and I ordered several nights from the bar. Only complaint were the pillows. I heard that this hotel will not be a Holiday Inn once the Holiday Inn Express is completed. Over all better than most of the Holiday Inns that are in larger places.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the swimming pool. Not so much noise from the interstate.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
DemingDesertJewel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for being a valued and loyal guest with us. Thank you for all the many good words you had to say about your stay with us. The best compliment we can get is to hear “we’ll be back” and top that off with the high recommendation for others to come stay with us makes us beam from ear to ear. It is our goal to make every guest feel loved, wanted, appreciated and like family. We would not be here if it were not for our valued guests.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Coffee in lobby cold and stale. Restaurant over priced for quality of meal served. Our room door was off centered had to struggle to close and then safety bar not properly locked.. we would not recommend or return to this location.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for the review. It is through guest’s feedback we learn where we need to make improvements and adjustments to better serve you our valued guest. I am sorry you encountered so many challenges while staying with us.

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The Holiday Inn in Demining, NM is always a wonderful place to stay. With a nice resturant and excellent bar atmosphere, you can not go wrong. The even numbered rooms face the courtyard with the pool. There are several good resturants close by. The pool is very well maintained and the grounds are very inviting.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face the courtyard with the pool. There are several good resturants close b...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
DemingDesertJewel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you enjoy your stay's with us. We take pride in our place and glad you noticed. You are so correct our rooms facing the courtyard are the best. Most folks dont even know we have such a huge grassey courtyard hidden like a desert gem. We look forward to your return. Once more thank you for the review.

DJ
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 22, 2013

On our way to Santa Fe in September --- and also on our way back from Europe last summer --- we stopped in Deming. We bunked down at the Holiday Inn right at the last exit going east and the first exit going west. We always stay here. Why? Simple. It's by far the best pet-friendly motel in New Mexico. What makes it so special? There is a green lawn with trees and flowers in the center of the property. It's populated with doggie bag dispensers. Our Labrador Retriever loves it. He also gets to walk anywhere else on the property he likes. There is room service if you don't want to desert your pooch at meal time. And, of yes, there's a guest laundry if Poochie's blanket gets dirty.

Room Tip: Stay on the ground floor with your dog. Otherwise you might have to coax him up the outdoors stairca...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DemingDesertJewel, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for being a valued and loyal guest with us. As you know we do love pets and not only allow them to stay with us but to do so free of any fees. We know our furry friends are family and we want to always make them feel welcome here as well.

We are honored you have made us your stopping point along the Interstate 10 and truly appreciate your repeat business. We will await your next visit and will have many smiles for you to make you feel welcomed back.

DJ
Brookfield
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Decent rooms, easy on/off interstate but vehicle broken into, suitcase stolen & when police arrived to do the report he says that it happens couple times a week! Officer also said that truck drivers are constantly having fuel stolen out of their trucks! I will avoid staying in Deming ever again!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank flight7
myemail, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for the review. It is through guest’s feedback we learn where we need to make improvements and adjustments to better serve you our valued guest. I am sorry that while in Deming you had your automobile broken into. This is the first I have heard of anyone having had items stolen from their automobile while a guest of our hotel. I would love to hear from you and obtain more details if you will take a few more minutes and email me directly at gmhdn@shular.com or call the hotel directly and ask to speak with me DJ Nelson the General Manager.
Thank you for the review and we hope to see you soon.
Ms. DJ Nelson General Manager