“Nice and Peaceful” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hacienda Motel

Hacienda Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Deming
Hacienda Motel
You added Hacienda Motel to your Saves list
2909 E. Pine, Deming, NM   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Deming
Huntsville, Alabama
“Nice and Peaceful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Driving through on a road trip and needed a place to sleep for the night. Reasonable prices led me to this motel and although accommodations were modest, the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was courteous and the place was well-maintained. I was able to get a good night's sleep and get back on the road early the next morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessica M

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed at the Hacienda, passing through Deming on I-10, found this place on East side of town. Very quiet and peaceful, with mild traffic on Pine Street. Though amenities are limited, you get what you pay for, a good night's sleep at an affordable rate with good air conditioning, reasonable management, TV, and clean linens.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Surrey, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have worked contracts in Deming for 13 week periods for over three yrs. Always find the long stay rooms very convenient and comfortable. there was Sense of community amongst the other long stay guests. My unit had a small kitchenette in which I was able to prepare some home cooking. I worked nights and Mgmt were very understanding whilst doing yard and maintenance making efforts to work around my schedule. DUST, well I lived in NM for a long time and in the southwest when the winds blow, there is nothing that stops the dust, easy fix. As a long stay guest it was my home and I treated it as such. Price and helpfulness of Rob the management cannot be beaten in Deming that I know.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank anthony s
New Mexico, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I checked into this room for what was suppose to be a week and ended up checking out the next morning. I took the previous reviews under advisement and decided to stay. I am not sure where the previous posters stayed but this place is GROSS! The mini fridge was dirty the little freezer part was a solid chunk of ice., then there was the microwave which I will try to post a pic. Dirty dirty dirty and only a locking door handle. Please take my advice and go stay at the Executive or Western INN comparable price and much better accomodations

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Deming hotels

Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was a great find back in 1995 and I have been coming back ever since. 2 have been coming back ever since. 2 visits have been on birthdays "just because". The owner was always super accomidating. The guy managing it is the same way and both are always friendly. You can expect a quaint motel on the edge of town. A clean room. And its neat a d tidy outside. I wouldn't change a thing except for the size of the room a larger air conditioner, but I like my sleeping conditions "polar bear cold". You cant beat the service and the price. Yes, I am coming back!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Dashuri
Central Coast of CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Flew into airport and walked across the street. $32 for the night. Not fancy but clean and friendly

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Mooneygirl
seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2009

I cannot tell you how grateful I am to the owners of this hotel. Their humanity and caring for my edlerly parents who were stranded because their car broke down is worthy of honor.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple