“Best Mexican I've Ever Had!”
Review of El Bruno's

El Bruno's
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Cuba
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Golden, Colorado
“Best Mexican I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were in Cuba for the county fair and arrived at El Bruno's for dinner 20 minutes before closing time. Luckily, one other group had also arrived that late so they agreed to seat us. I'm so glad they did...we had the best Mexican dinner I've ever had! The steak in my soft taco was freshly grilled and delicious! The refried beans weren't the mushy, canned kind you usually get but freshly prepared and incredibly tasty. My husband ordered the marinated chicken dinner and was equally delighted with his choice. We enjoyed drinks with our meal and the service was excellent despite the late hour. I only wish we lived closer to Cuba so I could enjoy El Bruno's again!

• Visited August 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We dined here on the first night of our two-night stay in Cuba, and ended up with enough food for the second night! We enjoyed an excellent bottle of Malbec, table-side guacomole, and two delicious chicken dishes. The service was prompt and friendly, and we enjoyed the atmosphere. (We ate inside.) The next day, on our way back from Chaco Culture Park, we stopped by for two side salads, to accompany our leftovers, which were just as yummy the second day! This was truly a delightful meal!

Brescia, Italy
“A really good mexican food!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped to El Bruno's by chance for dinner, on the way from Santa Fe to Farmington.

We ordered Quesadillas, Burritos and Enchilada...
All was really good: from the food, delicious and in large quantities, to the service, fast and kind.
Moreover the outdoor patio was really nice and, most important, the price was very good!
... Absolutely recommended!

Humble, Texas
“Good food in the middle of nowhere”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good New Mexico food in nice atmosphere. Outside patio nicely decorated. We have been stopping here for many years and always look forward to going there. Makes a long trip (Texas to Colorado) more pleasant.

Las Cruces
“I Really Liked El Bruno's”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a colorful place that specializes in Mexican food. I went with a group of 15 people for early dinner and we were well taken care of. Service was a bit slow but then the restaurant wasn't expecting us. The wait staff was very friendly and patient with our questions. I had a Sonora Salad that was large enough for two meals. It was filled with fresh ingredients consisting of greens, sugared walnuts. mandarin oranges, chicken. Very delicious. A friend had the trout which I had considered ordering but was fearful. She said it was wonderful! The Mexican dishes are hot and spicy I am told. I'd love to return.

• Visited June 2013

Been to El Bruno's? Share your experiences!