“Great place to have a relaxing meal.”
Review of Hannah & Nate's

Hannah & Nate's
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here from Oklahoma for the balloon fiesta! Was taken to this place by a local. Ordered the breakfast enchiladas with 'Christmas' on the side! The green chiles were great. The red chiles were served as a paste so I didn't care much for them. The Mocha speciality coffee was delicious but small for the price. Overall , I had a lovely experience. Also, we sat on the patio and it was great! Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife has been here a number of times and like it, so today I joined her for lunch. Often there is a crowd at lunch, but we were lucky to be able to get a table right away. Service was excellent. We both had a sandwich and the food was quite good. My only complaint was that the option for chips with the sandwich was ruffled potato chips. But, it was my own fault as I could have had some fresh fruit. This a great locally owned restaurant and well worth a stop.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Been here 4 times. Best part is the brownies they sell at the front. Sit outside, the patio is nice.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great breakfast burritos and pleasant atmosphere. I met a friend for breakfast and stayed chatting for 2 1/2 hours. Our waitress was very nice continually refilling our coffee we never felt pressured to leave.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

the food was great here!! lots of it, quick service, and either sit inside or out! while you are there, enjoy the small town of Corrales!! not very big, but they have a big heart there!! this location is not on any tour guides, but if you have time, it is a cool little village!