“Perfect breakfast spot, free "show" during Balloon Fiesta!”
Review of Hannah & Nate's

Hannah & Nate's
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We ate breakfast here during Balloon Fiesta. Several dozen hot air balloons came directly over the restaurant while we ate! Our breakfast was very good - I had the Albuquerque Quesadilla, excellent - and the prices are spot on.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stunningly cheap for good food and great service. I ended up here by accident as I was headed to the Indigo Crow across the road. However turns out it doesn't do lunch though if I had checked I would have missed this place. My salmon salad was less thn $10. The service was efficient and friendly. And they tolerated my dog. What more could I ask for?

1  Thank Santafesoaker
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Hannah & Nate's has great food and a nice, cozy atmosphere. The staff is very nice and service is usually very good. The food is great. Everything is well cooked and presented. I like the Heavenly Hash for Sunday breakfast. The chile is terrific. Everything tastes homemade. A favorite place for our family.

1  Thank mbkcrs
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I've come here a few times and, other than the atmosphere, this place is not anything special. In fact, it's one of the few places where I sent a plate back. I usually give a place a few tries before I scratch them off permanently...this one is gone...sorry, I call 'em as I see 'em. I only gave it 3 stars bc of the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a hidden gem - all the Corraleños know about it because we drive right by it nearly every day. Folks in the ABQ area - you gotta come have breakfast here! It's got great food, a very reasonably priced menu for breakfast and lunch and it's located in the middle of "downtown" Corrales - don't miss it!

1  Thank Natalia M