“I Will Eat Crow and Like it!”
Review of Indigo Crow Cafe

Indigo Crow Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Indigo Crow Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Corrales
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Indigo Crow was quite a treat. When our shuttle pulled up, we had to walk by the open kitchen, which was VERY CLEAN. Always a plus. I could see the chef in the open kitchen; he was relaxed and happy, and so was the food. I had rack of lamb, which was truly outstanding. Others in our group had varied items, but everyone was happy. We ordered a variety of appetizers, which were served promptly, at proper temperature, and were decidedly delicious. They do not have hard liquor there, which doesn't bother me as I do wine or beer, but some people were a little sad about that. I really enjoyed the meal and the ambiance.

There are newer reviews for Indigo Crow Cafe

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was my second visit to Indigo Crow, having visited the first time about 8 years ago. The town of Corrales is kind of kitschy and fun, very New Mexico-ish. Indigo Crow is small and intimate, with nice outside areas for drinks and dinner. Our server, Hugh, was attentive and knowledgeable. Two of us had the chicken pasta dish, which was delish. Fresh ingredients, hearty but not heavy. One of us had a filet, well prepared and beautifully served with asparagus and Gouda mashed potatoes. A lovely evening! Try this spot for a special evening.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Chose Indigo Crow for our romantic Valentines Dinner and were immediately disappointed when it took nearly 15 minutes to be waited on after we were seated. It took a long time to get our food but it gave us time to relax and enjoy each others company - right? Ok, Ok it was a busy night and the food almost made up for the poor service. Fast forward to Sunday Brunch and a decision to give them one more try on a warm New Mexico afternoon with not alot else going on. The service was even slower and the food was struggling to be considered average. Our server acted like she didnt care and didnt want to be there and we could see our food siting in the window for over 10 minutes as she ignored the order several times. Burnt buns and dried out meet from this fine dining experience. This place has potential but definitely needs an upgrade in wait staff!

2  Thank NM4Life
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I are not from Albuquerque but our jobs brought us here. We loathed to find a nice restaurant with delectable food, a decent wine list, and superb customer service. Well, we finally found all components here at Indigo Crow! The chef gives food the attention it deserves. The wait staff cares about your experience. The ambience is perfect. We will be back!

My husband had the chipotle clams for a starter. Perfect amount of spice and flavor. I had the grilled romaine. I have never had a grilled salad. It was fantastic! For dinner, my husband had a nightly special item, the gnocchi. I had the lobster ravioli. Both were exceptional. The ravioli was actually more like a lasagna being one large ravioli but not enclosed. Both entrees were large portions and rich in flavor so craved a good glass of wine to be paired with. Well done, chef!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went with a large group of 20- so we were a challenge! I had the blackened fish tacos- generous portion size and delicious- all of us enjoyed our meals-the menu has a lot of choices. The decor and feeling is long on New Mexican charm and hospitality, and the service was excellent. We ordered dessert to share- and while they were all good-the Key Lime Pie was outstanding.