“Best Motel I've ever stayed at.”
Review of Econo Lodge Clovis

Econo Lodge Clovis
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Motel I've ever stayed at.”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My review for this hotel is very straight forward and simple. My wife and I did a 6000 mile road trip this summer, begining in Colorado and going through Wyoming, Montana, Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Nevada again, Arizona again, New Mexico, and finally Texas, where we stopped. We probably stayed at 7 or 8 motels on the trip, and we have stayed at other motels in the past. I am stating very definitively that this is the best motel we've ever stayed at. It was very clean. The furniture was nice. The room overall was great. It was very affordable. Breakfast had a great selection and was very tasty. If I'm ever in Clovis again (which I hope I am not), I will stay here without a doubt.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tomh2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Clean and a pretty nice room. They accept pets for a fee.

• Stayed July 2011
Smyer, Texas
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Being a business traveler, I stay in Motels during the week. Out of all of the motels, there is
none greater than the Econolodge in Clovis, NM. Henry and the staff are the greatest. I broke down this week, and was stranded. One call to Henry, and not only did he come to my rescue, but took me to a location to pick up a spare vehicle. Not many people will do this for you, and I am forever in his debt. If you are a business traveler to Clovis, look no farther for a motel. Great price, very clean rooms., and the very finest in customer service. You can't beat a deal like this.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Tempe
Reviewed August 12, 2010

hotel was great for business travel. friendly staff, the beds were very comfortable. we would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
san diego, ca
Reviewed July 3, 2010

The place is old, the room was small but satisfactory for a night. The breakfast was not our kind food...bisquits and gravy and donuts etc. and did not open on time.

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank seniorsleuths
Smyer, Texas
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I stay at this location 4 nights a month on business. This location is like a home away from
home. Henry, the manager and his wife go to great lengths to accomodate me during my stay.
The rooms are clean, the internet service is excellent, and the service is outstanding. Great
place at a great value.

Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank magrigg
clovis nm
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Everytime I turned around in this hotel there was one problem after another ranging from rooms not being ready when we have checked in to the point we had to request a new room, tv not working properly, the final straw had to have been waiting 4 hours for our room to be finished being cleaned to find out were in a room with no wireless internet and took them hours to fix the connection that even was available. We have stayed at this hotel several times with one problem after another. I will no longer stay here

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple