“NEVER again”

Days Inn & Suites Clovis
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed February 7, 2011

While some rooms in the hotel have been updated if you are not lucky enouh to have one of those this is the rest of the story: My first room was ok, though not that great. After discovering that the pipes had froze I was moved a different room. THAT room was bad, the door was VERY hard to shut, the frame it was on was not well attached to the wall- the whole assembly seemed at risk. In the bathroom, the tub was badly stained, and there was mold on the lower tub walls. In the room itself the drywall was kicked in along the baseboard. When I had checked in I was told about the great hot breakfast, it would be available at 6:00 am, well- it was not. At 6:10 there were many hungry people and not a sign of anyone getting this great hot breakfast ready. Additionally this motel is very busy with coming and going at all hours. Good luck.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Clovis

Reviewed January 29, 2011

My experience at this hotel could not have been better. There was Manager named Ted who was a very professional and helpful Manager. Loved the bar and the heated indoor pool. Was given the suite with the huge jacuzzi tub. I felt like queen for a day. I would definately recommend this hotel to anybody. I was also to bring my dog which a lot of hotels to not allow.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2010

My family and I recently drove through Clovis on our way to Texas to visit relatives. We pulled into Clovis and saw the Days Inn. We frequently stay at Days Inns due to the hotel quality. This Days Inn and Suites was beautiful!! The back had a Waterfall that was Gorgeous!! The inside Lobby was very nice and homely! The front desk clerk when we arrived in the evening was very bubbly and extremely pleasant! She was also helpful on local reastaurants in the area. The room was very spacious and very clean. We fully enjoyed out stay at this beautiful hotel and would highly recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Mabry Drive is lined by inexpensive hotels/motels on one side, and a major rail line on the other side. Trains go by very frequently, and all night long. They blow their horns as they go by, probably a safety requirement. I'm not a light sleeper, but couldn't sleep. When the freight trains come by, you can feel the vibration in the room. The hotel itself was somewhat tacky, but the room was clean and fine., The bed was comfortable, friendly staff. Next time I need to stay in Clovis, I'll pick a hotel on North Prince street, and probably pick the one farthest from the train tracks. If it weren't for the train noise, I would rate this hotel a 1 star. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2010

We almost froze to death in our room. We had no phone to call the desk, and when we went to ask for a space heater, there were none.
Spend the money to go to a nicer place!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
busyClovisNm, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2010

Please except our invitation to revisit The Days Inn and Suites Hotel and Convention Center in Clovis NM., All rooms have been completley renovated and we are positive your next visit will be a pleasent one.We have added several new amenties since your stay, such as High Speed wireless Internet and a Large hot Breakfast, We have also renovated our Heated Indoor pool and our fully equipted fitness room, and have added a Raquet Ball Court.. We hope to look foward to your next visit,

Reviewed January 27, 2010

I remember it as the Mabry Inn and thought it was fine then...but now that it's been renovated it is incredibly nice and the staff is always so friendly & helpful. I would recommend to all my friends.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business