Motel 6 Clovis
$55
TripAdvisor
$37
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Its not called Motel 7 anymore it's called Motel 7. It's right off the main road and has good parking and great value. The room was just clean enought, and the beds were comfy. I was pulling a 40,000$ trailer and it was safe all night.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Darkneg777
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We stayed here for a softball tournament recently. The room had dirty carpet, stains on the wall, and a dirty bathroom. There was a huge spider by the door on the first night, so we went to Wal-Mart to buy some raid. The shower had spray everywhere expect in the center to shower properly. After you showered the floor in the bathroom had water everywhere. To top it off we were there during 100+ degree heat and their pool was closed. They have free wifi, but you have to ask for the password, and the one they give you doesn't work. I would never stay here again nor would I walk on the filthy carpet. Stay away!

Room Tip: Better hotels in town.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
rubenreyes, Manager at Motel 6 Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2011

I so sorry to read that your stay was less than you had expected I have looked at the issues that you mentioned, and have worked with my stafe to make sure that they have been resolved, I thank you for allowing me the opertunity to surve you, and for your candid response.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I was scared for my life.My friends room had electrical cords running across the floor. His bed was held up by cinder blocks and the ac was useless. If you want to experience what being in a horror slasher film is like then this crap hole is for you

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Mike666420

I am very sorry to see that you had this experience while staying with us, I have looked into the issues you mentioned and have resolved them. I hope that you come back so that I may show you that we want to give you the best hotel experience possible.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

Highly over rated at two stars. Place was very noisy, pool was in a total state of destruction, breakfast was not served at the stated time (we had to wake the owner), and to csll this breakfast, continental or otherwise, is a joke.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
rubenreyes, Manager at Motel 6 Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

I am very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your stay, I have met with my staff, and we have corrected the issues that you described. I hope that you give us another opertunity to show you that we know the true meaning of customer service.

Reviewed April 15, 2010

The people at the front desk were accommodating and very nice. The room was big and the bed was decently comfortable. Very quiet. Fast, Free internet.

Nothing special. No Frills. But a good value.

The major drawback is that the whole area on this side of town smells like cattle. It was minimized inside the hotel, be warned.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and had a wonderful quiet experience. I hope that you return soon. So that we may continue to serve you.