WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Richmond, Virginia
“Comfy in Clovis!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Stopped over night on a cross country road trip. Nice modern and comfortable hotel with nice pool area and hot tub. Great hot breakfast. Room was surprisingly small but very clean with very comfortable beds. Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Alienstravel
Amelie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! The Clovis NM Fairfield Inn & Suites is an award-winning hotel with an award-winning staff! I'm truly ecstatic that you were able to experience our service and hospitality! We would be happy to have you back with us any time! Feel free to reach out to me personally the next time you are in town and I would be happy to directly make your reservations for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

So, to me, this was strange. To get to the pool area of this hotel, you walk outside, then access through a gate. That is not the weird part, the weird part is that the parking lot is right there, and people from the parking lot can come up while you are accessing the pool. To me, it just was not very private to the hotel for that reason. Some random could be in the parking lot and come up while you are going into pool area. The hot tub was a great temperature and the pool was a little cold, but my daughter liked it. Now, the room was just as expected...two double beds, micro/fridge. The bathroom was adequate in size. The beds were comfortable and the room was overall comfortable enough. The television was a flat screen and a little small, but so was the room. The breakfast was very tasty...hot food, waffles, yogurt, good coffee, cereals, etc. I always like that Marriotts have a good breakfast selection. We stayed here just in route to our next destination. For the price, this hotel was nice and clean, but no fancy things. All of the staff was very kind and courteous.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor, which was good.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

My stay in Clovis was highlighted by this great hotel. I have stayed at many hotels@ over the years and the service shown to my family and I here was more than excellent. The room we stayed in was spotless and the rate was great for the level of service we recieved. The staff at the front desk were always friendly and even offered us a book of restaurants in the area. I believe the girls names were Annie and Amanda- really caring and welcoming young ladies. If you chose to book here, you won't be disappointed. Only problem we had was with the noise from the road outside, but everything else was first class. If we ever are in the area again, definitely going to choose Fairfield.

• Stayed July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed for a little bit over a week and got great weekly rates! We actually called in advance and Abby at the front desk was very helpful and worked with us so we could get an affordable rate for our stay. The rest of the staff was very friendly too, housekeeping did a great job. Our room was small, but very cozy and quiet. Small but pleasant swimming pool, hot tub and good internet connection. We really enjoyed our stay there!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I called late in the day and reserved the last available room. The staff was very welcoming and the hotel was clean and quiet. We were very pleased with the accommodations. We also noticed a variety of restaurants nearby. The breakfast was great. It had a good selection and the hostess was very friendly and pleasant. The only negative was the lack of parking in the front, better lit parking area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Our room was clean and the check-in smooth. Nice friendly staff, but it's the oddest thing - the room had 2 queen beds with a night table between the beds that was way too long a reach by either bed. No other night table in the room. Only one lamp on this table with a single bulb and switch, making it awkward for a reader and a sleeper. I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel with what amounted to a nearly useless bedside table.
The bathroom was off the entry hall and the door opened out into the hall, but it didn't open flush against the wall. It's difficult to explain. You had to walk around the door to get into the bathroom. While the bathroom door situation was awkward, it wouldn't keep me from staying here again. The bedside table and lamp setup, however, is a game changer for me.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Amelie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Hello there, Janet!

I am sorry your guest room experience was not all that you had expected. I too understand that something as odd as a room set-up can pose a few questions. However, I am happy that your room was clean and that the staff you encountered were friendly! Perhaps on your next trip down to Clovis we can arrange a different room with a more convenient lay-out for you or provide an additional nightstand if necessary.

We truly appreciate your feedback and would love the opportunity to make it up to you! We hope to see you soon, Janet!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I really liked this hotel. I signed up for the rewards program and I felt like I was truly one of the "cool kids". The staff was very helpful. The room was very clean, and the location was very nice.

I found no problems at all with this establishment.

Room Tip: I found that my room was very convenient next to the elevator on the 2nd floor. I was able to make i...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business