“Best hot dogs with chili”
Review of Foxy Drive-In

Foxy Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Clovis
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have to stop at Foxy's every time I come to Clovis. I don't' normally like chili dogs at all but these are something special. They are simple but really good! The taquitos are really good as well. It is an old drive in that keeps all of the charm of being local and a cute throwback to a time long forgotten.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the steak fingers, ranch burger. Both were just okay. My wife got sick that night after eating the steak fingers. Could've been them or not who knows. The drive in itself is cool. The taquitos were good.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife really enjoy going to Foxy's. She is a fan of the Steak Fingers and I cannot say that I disapprove they are pretty delicious. The burgers themselves are also really delicious and have never had a bad one there. Another thing to get are the taquitoes which are made fresh and are also delicious. We usually have a hard time decided on what to eat when we go there. The servers are all very friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our lunch at Foxy's was terrific. Our meals were prepared quickly with quality ingredients. We sat inside the historic diner, where Buddy Holly and other famous artists was sat. You can also be served in your car by their carhops...just like in the 1950s. I would recommend Foxy's!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had the steak fingers. It was like stepping into a joint from the 50's. Staff was friendly and food was good. I bet Buddy Holly ate at the old location.