“Old time diner cooking”
Review of Foxy Drive-In

Foxy Drive-In
Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Clovis
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had the steak fingers. It was like stepping into a joint from the 50's. Staff was friendly and food was good. I bet Buddy Holly ate at the old location.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I came all the way from Rio Rancho ten years ago to meet up with this guy I knew....and he took me to Foxy Drive-In. I came all this way for....The Steak Fingers! The best around and I ended up marrying him! Now we go regularly and have fond memories of our first date there.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love going to Foxy's Drive in. I grew up in Clovis and loved going there. To me one of the best Burgers and Taquitos anywhere. The place is very historic to the town, Buddy Holly from the 50's used to dine here when he was recording his music.

The service is drive up, by using the old call in boxes, and the server brings you the food.

if you go inside you use, telephones to call the counter.

If you are traveling through, i would recommend you make a quick detour and stop in.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I really enjoy eating at Foxy Drive-In --- it never gets old. They have delicious food and wonderful service in a relaxed atmosphere . . . this place is super and a destination!! I love their taquitos!!! Yummmmmm . . . and they've got lovely frito pie

Reviewed April 22, 2013

You can't beat the food, service, or the prices of this hometown diner! Give the breakfast burritos a try, they are great! Their "hot" sauce will burn your nose hairs but the mild is just good!

Been to Foxy Drive-In? Share your experiences!