“Excellent spot in a small town!”
Review of Coffee Bistro

Coffee Bistro
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 13 Quick Bites in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast Pastries & Sandwiches, Lunch Soups & Sandwiches. Brewed & Espresso Coffees.
Reviewed March 10, 2016

Clovis is fortunate to have such a great gathering spot! From the coffee to smoothies to sandwich items, Coffee Bistro has something for everyone. If you are just passing through Clovis or coming to visit someone stationed at Cannon AFB, this is a must stop!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank KathyG214
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed March 1, 2016

I never drive thru Clovis without driving over to Coffee Bistro. Their sandwiches are very good. They are large enough and very well proportioned in ingredients. I just wish that I could buy the Freanna Smoothies by the gallon. My favorite is the POG smoothies but all are very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Aggiemom06
Reviewed January 23, 2016

I had a great time at the Coffee Bistro. The coffee is very good and really hot. The people are very friendly and service is great. I give great review to the Coffee Bistro.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank James R
Reviewed December 22, 2015

I drive by here many time a week and am intimidated by the number of vehicles. Finally caught it early enough to be able to get in quickly. Once in the door and ordered it goes really quick. I had an amazing turkey sandwich on fresh bread with green chile, avocado and cheese and an iced breve on the side. My dining partner had her sandwich on a ciabatta roll and it too was a beauty. Now I see why so many people eat here.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

We just stopped for coffee. The place was friendly and inviting. The young lady behind the counter helpful. The coffee was not as hot as I'd like but tasted great.

Date of visit: December 2015