“Very Nice Place To Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Noblesville, Indiana
“Very Nice Place To Stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and I were in Clovis for a wedding and stayed at this property for 3 nights. The property is well maintained, the room was very nice and clean and one of the most spacious rooms we have stayed in. The staff was very nice and most helpful. The breakfast was one of the best we have had at a LaQuinta and the dining area was clean, well stocked and maintained during the serving time. It was also nice to be away from the Clovis railroad tracks which are very active.
The price for the stay was a little higher than we had expected for a town the size of Clovis, but we felt it was worth it. We recommend this LaQuinta.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Indianapolis
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed here for a week this month and I must admit that before I stayed here, I never thought "La Quinta Inn is a nice place to stay". However, after this week, I'm convinced it is. The room was amazing. I had a single King suite with a in-room spa. The hotel is beautiful inside, needs a little updating in the bathrooms but otherwise very nice. The hotel is a bit short staffed on housekeeping personnel at the moment which causes housekeeping to run late (last night it was after 6:30PM when they cleaned my room) but they still make sure that the rooms are clean and taken care of. The front desk staff are all very friendly. The breakfast is hot and provides a good variety for everyone. This hotel is very pet friendly which has its good and bad points. The owners that don't pick up the dog poo outside are the bad points, but most of the dogs I've run into outside and inside are all very friendly. Overall, a great stay -- I'd certainly recommend.

Room Tip: I had room 306 - Top floor is nice because you don't hear many of your neighbors. Also this room...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank William D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 13, 2012

came back to our room on Sunday night and had not been cleaned. Was asked if we wanted to switch rooms. lol. of course we wanted that. Didn't offer a discount or anything for our inconvenience. just a sorry. Then the room we switch to had a funny smell and looked like someone had put a fist thru the bathroom door.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

ellijay
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Ashley is the manager, she is very cool and a good person. Tanner is great too, Jazman is awesome also. all of the people I met there were reallly good. I was there for 2 weeks. I recommend the La Quinta in Clovis. They have a good breakfast, not as good as the Holiday Inn {just a 1/4 mile up the road}.

Room Tip: my room was away from the elevators, it was quite there
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Colorado
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Third time at this hotel and it was very good. I checked in around 8pm and the girl at the desk was very nice and helpful. The hotel was very quiet and my room on the third floor was great. Didn't hear any noise all night. We had a business meeting there at the hotel in the morning which worked out well. The breakfast was simple but provided enough for a good start to the day. Will stay again next year. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business