“Great Mexican food”

Leal's Mexican Restaurant (On Prince)
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 54 years of our family serving authentic Mexican Food and a wonderful dining experience to our friends and neighbors in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I am from the great state of Georgia. When our son was stationed in Clovis he and his family brought me here, loved my meal to the highest decided to bring some of the famous sauce back with me........here's hoping I will be able to find the chips and sauce on line so I can continue to dream I am still at the restaurant. Was with my son at least 5 years ago during the Christmas season, but computer only allowed me to insert December 2012 date.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim, and we struck gold. Staff was very attentive, food was great, beef enchiladas(wow) place was super clean and well decorated. Great place!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had the crispy chile relleno, which came with rice and beans and was fantastic. Stuffed with cheese and laid on a bed of shredded brisket, this was a great meal! The salsa is a bit sweet for me and I like a little more heat, but Leal's has never disappointed me.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Living in Austin, TX, I never get to eat my beloved NM Mexican food due to their ignorance of its brilliance and these Texans ignorant addiction to Tex-Mex. As such, eating dinner (and later lunch) at Leal's was dream come true for this NM native. Over two meals (several days apart) I enjoyed their Chile Relleno, Chalupa, Taco, and Enhiladas, all with green chile sauce. YUM! Highly recommended. The staff was also friendly and extremely attentive. The prices were also very, very good.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I stopped in at Leal's on our way home and believe me their food was great,,,chips and salsa and my husband finally tried "Carne Asada" and he was very impressed with it,,,good food, good service and a great family restaurant,,,it's always nice when you can get good authentic Mexican food!

1  Thank Mrsjones4746