“Love, love, LOVE Leal's”

Leal's Mexican Restaurant (On Prince)
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 54 years of our family serving authentic Mexican Food and a wonderful dining experience to our friends and neighbors in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Never eaten at a Leal's I didn't like - this location has an extensive menu. They are usually very busy so be prepared for a bit of a wait (but it is worth it).

There are newer reviews for Leal's Mexican Restaurant (On Prince)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I won't be returning, I have never had good food. It is over priced, always dried out from sitting on the warming table too long and it makes me sick to my stomach every time.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had the taco salad on top of a soapillia. Very good. Too large to have room for desert. Had desert last trip, which was delilcous, too.
Service quick. Prices very good.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wide variety of choices on the menu. The fried avocado is something I haven't seen at any other Mexican restaurant. Daughter and her family live in Dallas and consider it a necessity to eat there at least once during their visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We frequently go to Leal's when visiting in Clovis. The food is good and the prices very reasonable.