“CLOSED”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cajun Cowboy
Description: New Restaurant just opening.
Description: New Restaurant just opening.
Clovis, New Mexico
“CLOSED”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Z Sillavongsay closed it up and it is now a Thai and oriental food place......only eaten there once since new people took over. Food was good tho"

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mickey S

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Scary”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

After being stopped by the homeless guy in the parking lot trying to sell me hot golf clubs I was a little worried about this place, but I really like Cajun food and always like to try the different places. However after walking past the picture windows and seeing the caked on grime mixed with dead bugs I had second thoughts. When I saw the plates that the diners had in front of them I could not make myself go in. Maybe the food is great, but the first impression was enough to scare me off.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Riverat99
Clovis, New Mexico, United States
“Wonderful catfish! Large portion.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I have shared the catfish plate and added one additional piece of catfish which made a great meal for two with a great price. We had sweet potato fries and asparagas with it. Yum!! There is some need for more ambiance.

• Visited June 2012
Portales, New Mexico
“ick”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had eaten their food at a local fair, had the po boy and thought it was amazing. Then I went to the restaurant and was let down. My fiance and I both got different meals gumbo and some chicken dish. The food was terrible. Neither of us like our food, we didn't eat it and we didn't bring it home. They do have fantastic onion rings though.

Visited October 2011
clovis, New Mexico, USA
“Great for Clovis!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I am always pleased with a new restaurant in town. I enjoyed the food, but the service was not necessarily stellar! Still, worth a visit

Visited November 2011