“Good Eats”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cajun Cowboy
Description: New Restaurant just opening.
Description: New Restaurant just opening.
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Fried Catfish is off the HOOK!!! Quite little joint on the main HWy
Real Cajun food in the desert who would have thunk it.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great addition to Clovis Nm eataries. Wonderful food and service. I will keep going back.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I recently moved to Clovis and have been trying out the few restaurants here. We went to he cajun cowboy for breakfast and it was amazing. We were the only people in the restaurant so we were served promptly. We had the cajun omelet and the delta gulf stir fry with home style potatoes and they were delicious! The stir fry will feed 2 people easy! We will definitely be back to try out the dinner menu.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Stayed at the Econo Lodge, too tired to drive far so I walked to the restaurant. Ordered the Chicken Fried Steak with red beans & rice and sweet potato fries. Service was prompt since it was 8PM on a Wednesday night. The steak was pretty good, the fries were a little undercooked but the red beans and rice was surprisingly good.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

took forever to get our hamburgers, finally came cold with a slab of cheese on them, when I asked the waitress for a hamburger with no cheese as ordered, She walk over to the trash can, tossed the cheese in and got a smear of red cabbage on my plate from the trash. She didn't even bother wiping it off before sitting down my still cold hamburger and even colder fries. They may improve, this was when they were still new, but I'll never know since we won't be going back.

1  Thank Shar093