“Nice Place”

Something Different Grill
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Wonderful Teriyaki Chicken Ceasar Salad. Great price and consistent food. Great lunch option since they are very quick!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

You can get green chili on your spaghetti! The teriyaki bowls are healthy and delicious! The prices are right, the service is quick. Its just a little cafe and they do it right! The salads are fresh, the servings are more than enough, and they serve with a smile! Very casual, comfortable, and satisfying! Can't be beat by any fast food chain!!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

GIant Potato's were awesome!!! They had a variety of items to add to it. My fav is the jack up spud "loaded"

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have been here several times, I don't recommend the spaghetti IF YOU LIKE MEAT in your spaghetti, they told me it was because it was not stirred up. What little meat that I did have was very small pieces, I do like the place but don't order the spaghetti if you like meat, yesterday I had lasagna and it was pretty good. I hope this helps everyone. I only rate the spaghetti as average, not the whole restaurant, the Lasagna was a little above average, but not great. Still have not ate everything there, but when I have the next dish, I will let you all know. thanks.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have had SDG a few times. I like some of there food and hate other food they have. The salads are watery, the Italian food is good, the wraps are good, sandwiches are boring and I wasn't a fan of the terryaki bowls. But....I do go back. It is really just hit or miss.

2  Thank Sarah D