“really ripped off today”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Bamboo

Thai Bamboo
Ranked #44 of 91 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portales, New Mexico
“really ripped off today”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

this place was one of my favorites. Tonite my family went there the wait was over an hour, the food came out one plate at a time. Some of the family was finished eating before the others got their food. the manager/waiter slung the food at us and when I asked for condiments he flung those also. I pushed my food aside and asked for the ticket. He took my payment and was very crass and unprofessional. I have been there many times and spent much money there. Needless to say I will never return. I will not recommend this eatery to anyone. I was a regular weekly customer and felt I didn't need to be treated like this.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank Pete-Amelia T

Houston, Texas
“Unbelievably Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

My husband and I used to be huge fans of this restaurant.. and then they got our order very wrong.. instead of fixing it and apologizing, the man became extremely rude and wouldn't make it right. We've gone back a few times since and each time the food has either been cold or not what we asked for. It's really too bad because this used to be my favorite place to eat on town

5 Thank JanelleT22
Texas
“Certainly a surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

We couldn't resist trying out a Thai restaurant in Clovis; plus we were really burned out on green chili everything. You wouldn't go for the atmosphere but the food was good. Tried one of the curry dishes (Panang) and it was quite good ... wasn't expecting it to be. Service was attentive even though the place was packed; every table was taken as they had just reopened after the holidays. Worth a stop if you're in the area.

• Visited January 2011
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, USA
“Thai in Clovis...that's an interesting idea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2010

I always love finding ethnic restaurants in small rural towns, and unless they're filthy I almost always go in. Thai Bamboo was better than most small town Thai places that i've been too, and yes it had ffaws, but most were really a matter of my tastes. I like my Thai hot and super fresh - meaning no Sysco truck ingredients. This wasn't far off and staff was kind enough to help me with the heat.

Portales, NM
“Great authentic, tasty Thai food at very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2010

Great authentic, tasty Thai food at very reasonable prices. The quality of the food is comparable to some of the best Thai places in San Francisco and other major cities, at a fraction of the cost. Service is friendly and fast. Two people can share an appetizer and an entree and be satisfied.

Been to Thai Bamboo? Share your experiences!