“AWESOME Hotel ~ FRIENDLY Staff!! Kudos!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clovis
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Clovis
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Upon arrival, after a 6 1/2 hour drive, the young lady at the fron desk was extremely sweet and pleasant. She was most accomodating to get me in my room and made sure if I needed anything all I had to do was ask. I asked if coffee would be available by 5-6 each morning since I was to leave out for meetings each day by then. The young lady said she would make sure there was coffee ready in the dining area.....and she did! The staff went above and beyond and it was much appreciated. I got to the room and it was absolutely one of the cleanest rooms I have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was spacious and clean. I was in this hotel for 5 days and each evening upon returning to the hotel, I was greeted at the door by a friendly face, smile and a cheerful hello. The snacks provided each evening in the lobby was much welcomed. I cannot express how friendly and accomodating the staff is at this hotel. Overall, this is a fabulously clean, comfortable, new place to stay, a great location and the nicest staff I have ever experienced on travel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clovis

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The check in experience was very good, the clerk was friendly and polite. The room was clean and quiet. The bed was pleasantly firm. The breakfast was hearty consisting of meat, gravy, eggs and lighter fares if desired. The fitness center is great along with a clean pool.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This should be the #1 hotel. The people at the front desk were very nice. Our room was great! One of the best rooms we've ever been to. The breakfast buffet was very good too! It had cold cereal, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, sausage, omelets, biscuits & sausage gravy. All kind of juices, hot chocolate, & coffee. This is a great place to stay. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The staff was very friendly and made me feel very welcome at check in. The breakfast selection varied each day and was always being replenished. They even have a pancake machine. The rooms were spotless and the beds extremely comfortable. The fitness center had two treadmills, an elliptical machine and a bike. There were always plenty of towels available poolside and the hot tub was kept at the perfect temperature. The hotel is a short drive to a Chili's restaurant, walmart and many other places to eat. This hotel is my prefered place to stay whenever I come to Clovis. The hotel has free wifi.

Room Tip: King bed rooms are spacious and have a small sitting area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The friendly staff, clean rooms, Indoor pool and hot-tub. good work-out room.

Room Tip: the room on the quite side are 109 & 111, 209 & 211 and 309 & 311, they are away from th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice now will visiting our son that is stationed at Cannon AFB & both times have been great. Very clean & very friendly staff. Breakfast is a huge plus.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 856palmer
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Staying at this HIE is like staying with family. Manager, Anderia, never fails to walk into the breakfast area and speak to us each day. Billie has taken the extra effort in making us stronger coffee. Some of guest do like stronger coffee and she makes sure we're all happy. Example of how they make you feel at home. This morning I checked out at 315am. To ensure a quick departure, I called around 245am and advised I'd be leaving soon. The young lady at the front desk took the effort is seeing I had my STRONG coffee prior to my departure. She had made me coffee at 3 am. How sweet was that! And my paperwork was ready for me when I got down to the desk, too.

Room Tip: I'd prefer to stay on third floor. Pool area does get loud during the summer, but that's exp...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business