“Couldn't stay away !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Couldn't stay away !”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Just spent 9 days on business in Clovis, New Mexico and when I got there did the usual research on where to eat and Taqueria Jalisco kept coming up, so I gave it a try. I was so pleased with it in every aspect that I went back three more times! The food is very well prepared and they don't mind substituting items, such as Charro Beans instead of Refried Beans. I ate from the House Specials selection - Carne Asada, Carne Adobada, Chile Relleno (with a portion of Chorozo that was not on the menu) and Carne a la Tampequena - all very good. I did want to try Espigo de Oro also but it has some odd opening hours.

• Visited April 2013

Clovis, New Mexico
“We really liked this place”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Haven't eaten here in a while because we found a couple of other places we like better, but it is a good place to go and get a good meal in clovis for sure!!!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Brittany A
Clovis, New Mexico
“Super delicious”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

There was more food on my plate than I could eat, and it was so good. My husband couldn't even finish his lunch that day, nor could our kids, and we were all still full by dinner time.

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Mexican at a Fair Price”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have eaten at this restaurant many times and it is consistently good across the board - food and service. The waitstaff are well trained and know the menu. We know we can count on a wonderful meal, fair prices and no mixups each time we go there. It is clean and well kept and hassle free. Well done!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank BCM475
Elkton, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FABULOUS MEXICAN RESTAURANT!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

What can we say about Taqueria Jalisco? A wonderful authentic Mexican Restaurant! Waitress was great, and the food was so delicious, and priced right! We will visit again. Thank you!

Visited October 2012

Been to Taqueria Jalisco? Share your experiences!