“Excellent Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Southwestern, European
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2020

Even though they are serving a somewhat limited menu these days, the selection is varied, and the food is excellent. Our waiter Richard took very good care of us

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank A9099KJjeffs
Write a reviewReviews (438)

Reviewed August 28, 2020 via mobile

We had a dinner and breakfast at the outdoor dining venue. Both meals were very good and the wait staff some of the very best we have experienced anywhere. Kudos to their hard work!!!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed July 8, 2020

They seem rusty after re-opening. They've cut down on the menu. The service was almost non-existent. But the view is still extraordinary--except, there are birds killing all the koi. So sad to see nothing but baby koi in the pond, and one big koi trying to hide under a lily pad because birds ready to eat him. Time to get some sort of net to protect them, otherwise it's a sad experience.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed June 30, 2020

The dining room is large and split into three large sections. The west dining room has beautiful stained-glass windows. The menu was limited because of the zombie apocalypse, but a variety of great food was available at every meal. The chili rellenos and salmon were particularly good. Our group ate all our meals there for two days and were never disappointed. One of the couples in our group are vegan (yeah, I know) and the staff were cheerfully accommodating and inventive in offering meals to meet their requirements.

Everyone we dealt with were friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. Even while we were sitting outside a staff member brought water to us, and kept our glasses filled. Although every staff member was great, we were fortunate to have Renee wait on us for most of our meals. She was exceptional.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed June 25, 2020

When I approached the entry of the restaurant there was a family there with no masks and a dog on a leash!! I asked the receptionist if they allowed dogs and she said she had not noticed it. Thankfully the family was escorted out. Then after being seated I ordered and beer and hamburger. The beer took about 10 minutes to arrive and this surprised me because the bar is in sight of the restaurant. Then I waited for my meal... and waited .. and waited. After 35 minutes the waitresses began serving guests who were seated after I was. This is a huge no-no for any restaurant, but especially one which brags about its service and food. So to me the service was very poor, and the food? Who knows? I did not see it and left without it.

Date of visit: June 2020