“Dining Delight”

Cuisines: Southwestern, European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Wife and I went for our Anniversary and had the Chateau Brian 4 course meal and it was one of the best meals we have ever had. The Service was first class, and the Brandy Alexanders were one of the highlights of our visit. If you want an Exceptional Meal with lots of atmosphere and great service try the Lodge in Cloudcroft New Mexico!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had heard about the Lodge and Rebecca's for quite some time but finally had a chance to go. If you are anywhere in the area of Cloudcroft, New Mexico (it's definitely worth a drive from Ruidoso), make plans to eat lunch or dinner at Rebecca's and check out the Lodge and its surroundings. I had one of the best reuben sandwiches that I have ever had and also had a great tomato soup. Even though service was a little slow, I look forward to my next trip back.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

The ghostly atmosphere adds to the charm of the restaurant which by the way is named after the ghost who haunts it. We enjoyed a nice lunch and took some desserts home for later. Ask for Mark or Eric to wait your table they were very friendly. Also stop by the gift shop and say hi to Katsy, she is super funny, and don't forget to buy a t-shirt and some fudge!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had the Sunday Brunch at Rebecca's and really enjoyed it! The fruit tarts are worth ruining your diet for, and so are the mousse parfaits. Everything that I tried was very good, with a special green chile lasagna at the top of the list.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had an excellent meal on the 4th of July. Very attentive wait staff we had drink refill after drink refill (I wish they would get coke products instead of Pepsi!). The fried avocado/chicken dish amazing! Husband had the enchilada burger. He loved it. After that we couldn't say no to dessert and they were both wonderful (tiramisu and the cheesecake).