“Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Kerrville, Texas, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Western Bar is a bar and a cafe. Nothing fancy, but Very good food and good service. Clean and friendly.

Visited September 2012

San Marcos, Texas
“Small town bar, nice.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's a bar. It's not smoky. Lots of locals were ordering the prime rib - I wasn't hungry but it looked and smelled really good. Good place to relax and have a beer, and possibly a meal too...

Visited September 2012
FL
“Shoddy service”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We seated ourselves, no one was there to greet us or even tell us to seat ourselves. I know the waitress saw us but she chose to ignore us. Eventually she came by with 2 menus and some cutlery. The one menu item I wanted and could eat was not available. She did not recommend or suggest an alternative. When my husband asked if she could recommend something, given that I am a vegetarian and have food intolerances, she said yes but that she needed to attend to the phone (!!!) first. She then went off, attended the phone, CLEARED a table, decided to CLEAN a table and just left us sitting. Needless to say we took our business elsewhere and have no intention of recommending this restaurant or returning. Evidently, they do not need business!
I have no idea if their food is good or bad since we never got to try it.

• Visited September 2012
Bryan, Texas, United States
“Love the place!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's hard for me to describe how much I love this place without swearing for emphasis. There are lots of dishes that you'll love. Personally, I'd recommend the chicken salad sandwich. I know - It sounds very ordinary, but try it and you'll swear by it too!

• Visited July 2012
La Luz, New Mexico
“Great place”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It doesn't look the greatest. But we eat here all the time, whenever we get a chance! Service is superb, food is great (especially the burgers & prime rib!). Bar has a great selection. Just a great place to eat.

Visited August 2012