“Small town bar, nice.”

Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Cloudcroft
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It's a bar. It's not smoky. Lots of locals were ordering the prime rib - I wasn't hungry but it looked and smelled really good. Good place to relax and have a beer, and possibly a meal too...

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We seated ourselves, no one was there to greet us or even tell us to seat ourselves. I know the waitress saw us but she chose to ignore us. Eventually she came by with 2 menus and some cutlery. The one menu item I wanted and could eat was not available. She did not recommend or suggest an alternative. When my husband asked if she could recommend something, given that I am a vegetarian and have food intolerances, she said yes but that she needed to attend to the phone (!!!) first. She then went off, attended the phone, CLEARED a table, decided to CLEAN a table and just left us sitting. Needless to say we took our business elsewhere and have no intention of recommending this restaurant or returning. Evidently, they do not need business!
I have no idea if their food is good or bad since we never got to try it.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's hard for me to describe how much I love this place without swearing for emphasis. There are lots of dishes that you'll love. Personally, I'd recommend the chicken salad sandwich. I know - It sounds very ordinary, but try it and you'll swear by it too!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

It doesn't look the greatest. But we eat here all the time, whenever we get a chance! Service is superb, food is great (especially the burgers & prime rib!). Bar has a great selection. Just a great place to eat.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We came in here after a great day of golf - a real honky tonk, dive place but the waitress recommended their burgers and chicken fried steak. We all four had burgers - great assortment of toppings - and cold beer. Food was really delicious, no frozen patties at this place. Noisy, with walls and ceilings covered with dollar bills customers have inscribed - great, great little find.