“I enjoyed it”

Clines Corners Retail Center
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped here just for rest on our 32 hour drive to the west coast. It was around breakfast time so we decided to sit here and eat instead. Waitress was great and took care of us. Food took a little bit of time to get to us, but was well worth the wait! I’ll definitely stop here again passing through.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (135)

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Clines Corner is a just in time relief from driving, hunger and urgent bodily needs! They have lots of good stuff, stuff you probably don’t need but want.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Pretty much in the middle of nowhere, you find Clines Corners. Gas station, food, souvenir shop, the whole enchilada. Everyone should stop here to experience what it was like in the days of Rte 66. And, the food is good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Our family was passing through the town and decided to stop by for lunch at the restaurant. Our quick stop turned into a very long lunch. We were helped quickly by the air staff but it is ok 45 minutes for us to get our food. Food was ok. I ordered the tacos and because the hard shells we’re soggy tells me my food was ready for a while. My sons chicken fried steak was very hot. The chef does not know how to time manage the different plates.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

There are billboards all over the interstate but they are false advertising---The Restaurant is closed, the bathrooms are filthy and their merchandise is very over priced. Not worth the trip.

Date of visit: February 2019