“Great Place To Pee!”
Review of Clines Corners

Clines Corners
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great Place To Pee!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Say what you will, Clines Corner has some very nice restrooms. From there, the place is a money pit. Native-American pottery from pueblos native to New Mexico are marked outrageously high. Keep in mind that most Navajo pottery that is available for sale is mass produced and kiln fired. If you are traveling East on I-40 into Oklahoma, wait until there to purchase Native-American pottery as it will be cheaper. Better yet - snap a picture of what you want and look for it on eBay.

Finally, other than the guy watching my wife and I to make sure we would not shoplift, the remaining employees were indifferent, at best. Those people need to perk up or work elsewhere...then again, it makes one wonder if the employees aren't trapped tourists thatrun out of gas and are being kept in some sort of Twilight Zone existence...

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank AlphaRam

Santa Barbara, California
“Gut Bomb”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Well assume you know what a gut bomb means... Moving on... I had a egg and bacon breakfast burrito for breakfast on my way from Santa Fe to Carlsbad. I enjoyed that burrito for the next 6 hours. Avoid. This could be you.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank kuwells
Madison, Wisconsin
“Why not stop”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Lots of signs as we made our way from Kansas for Clines Corners. Reminded me of the Wall Drug Store signs. We got gas first - the parking lot needs some TLC for sure. Be careful of the potholes. Inside the gift shop there is LOTS of Route 66 items. That was fun. We bought a few things. Look around you you may find deals. We did! The restrooms are large and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. As we left and headed towards Albuquerque we could see the mountains in the distance.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank limey52
Cut and Shoot, Texas
“Clines corner ...and real cowboys!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The gift shop section has been remodeled since our last visit, but the restaurant is still the same and is being challenged by an in house Subway. We usually only stop for Route 66 sodas (I use the bottles in my kiln work) for the large restrooms and occasionally to eat. We had a green chili cheeseburger this stop with some of the best fries I have had. This is not just a tourist trap as previously reviewed by others. We ate next to a table of 5 cowboys and 1 cowgirl who were locals who stopped for lunch. They were dressed in boots, jeans, hats...and SPURS...all of them. They joked with our waitress and had obviously been there before. As we left, we pulled around 4 pickups with trailers hauling saddled horses. And I bought 5 bottles of soda.

1 Thank Badgelady
“Poor Service”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Stopped and ordered an egg and hash brown breakfast burrito to go. Paid $8, left, got a few miles down the road to find a bean burrito. Called and asked that my credit card be refunded and they said only in person!!

They cater to the fact that everyone is transient and don't care about poor service.

NEVER STOP HERE!!!