“It's a Subway, just like every other Subway”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Clayton
Cuisines: American
New Mexico
“It's a Subway, just like every other Subway”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We're local and eat here a lot. I guess the other reviewer caught them on a bad day or something. I'd never accuse the staff (which changes a lot) of being, like, real friendly or anything, but it's a Subway, just like every other Subway in the US, so you know what you're going to get and there's just not a lot of room for creativity or individualization here. Sometimes the music is too loud and sometimes the wind's been blowing 50 mph and, yes, it can be a little dusty. But, believe me, I've been in worse places. Have no fear stopping here.

• Visited April 2013

New York
“stay out of there”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

stopped here while traveling,big mistake. Service was slow,not to interested in waiting on us. Once we finally got our order and was paying they would not add points on our Subway card,the clerk said they do not do that. However she could check my card to see my points. The outside of the building could use a good cleaning.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!