“another 5 star ride”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“another 5 star ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Thanks to Harold, ( 2 legs ) and Roscoe, ( 4 legs ), my two kids and myself had a wonderful winter ride. My daughter is an intermediate level rider and my son and I are novices but we all enjoyed the ride. We had schedule a two hour ride but because of the cold weather and concerns for the horses we only rode for an hour. One thing to note is that you probably will canter a little and if your truly a beginner that can be a little intimidating; fun but intimidating. Overall a great part of our trip and we'll visit again the next time we are in Santa Fe.

Visited December 2012

Nashville, TN
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“For the uneasy horse rider and the Pro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

First, Harold gives you basic instruction on handling a horse and how to sit in the saddle. I never knew not to hold on to the saddle horn. The ride itself was led by John, a delightful man who has ridden across country on horseback. He made everyone feel comfortable. The views were spectacular, we could see almost 100 miles as we gingerly made our way along the terrain. Overall, our well taken care of horses and the genuine atmosphere indicated a venture not based on money but love for the old west. Don't miss this.

Visited November 2012
Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I chose this tour to celebrate our 20th anniversary and we were not disappointed. The reviews are accurate. I called on a Sunday around 5:00 and was surprised to have someone answer the phone and take our reservation. Of all the tours we have been on, Broken Saddle's horses were in the best condition - clearly they are well cared for. We throughly enjoyed our sunset tour arriving at the top of the mountain just at the very moment the sun was setting. Needless to say we have amazing photos prompting very kind comments from our friends and documenting a great experience. We would definitely consider taking our kids back with us the next time. Don't hesitate to book this tour.

Exton, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Western horse ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Did a 2 hour advance begining ride here in Oct 2012. It was wonderful, staff was friendly and helpful. man in charge gave us all a quick overview of safey while riding and how to handle our horses. All horses were in great shape. It was great to be able to pick a level of riding you are comfortable with. women who lead us ( Adel) was friendly and informative on ride. the ranch is only about 45 minutes form Santa Fe and a nice hour ride up for up form Albuquerque. best way to make reservation is to call and give all information you are asked for, I got a call back with reservation conformation the next day. Enjoy your ride we sure did.

Boston
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wonderful Ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I had a fabulous afternoon on a private 2 hour ride with John the Wrangler last week. Terrific horses and countryside, and worth every penny. Be sure to visit Madrid while in the area - funky little town with some good restaurants and nice shops.