“good no frills motel”
Review of Super 8 Bloomfield

Super 8 Bloomfield
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bloomfield
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I stayed at this motel on my way to Durango. The rooms look a little dated, but they are well maintained,clean and I heard no noise from the street in front of the motel. The staff was helpful and friendly and gave us directions to stores and restaurants. For a middle of road stay it was really good and I would choose this Super 8 again when I come through town.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was our first time ever staying in any Super 8 motel, and we were very pleased. (I'm sure the Best Western in Bloomfield is very good, but we wanted to spend less money.) The manager was very warm and friendly, and our room was pretty, clean, and comfortable. Even though road construction was going on outside, we were not bothered by any noise. The included breakfast was just fine. Bloomfield is the closest town to stay in if you want to visit Chaco Historic Site...which is well worth the drive, by the way.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SupermanRoSteel
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The lady at the receiption was nice and helpful. Good value and good room size!

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrade to 2 beds room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mingi P
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Me and my son stayed for a couple of nights while up hunting. The staff was friendly and the rooms are good. We were up and gone before breakfast so I have no experience there but the rest of the place was fine. We would stay again if we are ever back up that way.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jason1977
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My Dad, brother and I do quite a bit of traveling together. Some Super 8's have rooms with three beds in them. Since my younger brother and I are both in our sixties we would rather not have to share a bed. Super 8 Bloomfield solved that with the room with three beds. We stayed here on Christmas eve and Christmas night. In the past we have stayed in Farmington but enjoyed our stay here and the cost was a little less than a comparable room in the larger town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CharlieDOklahoma
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Clean, comfortable rooms and accepted my pet. At around 10.30 am on the day of arrival I asked front desk lady if I could sit in the lobby to use their wireless internet as I had to conduct some urgent business. She let me check in to my room right there and then. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS. It is much appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kirbyscott
Reviewed June 12, 2011

The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. Otherwise this place stinks. The rooms were old and small, the halls were very dirty. I don't know when they were vacumed if ever. The breakfast was very limited. We wanted to go out to dinner, but had to go to Farmington to get a good meal. If you are going to pay as much as we did for a room, get one in Farmington.

Room Tip: Check Trip advisor for Farmington
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomfield
Best Western Plus Territorial Inn & Suites
#14 of 23 in Farmington
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 23 in Farmington

Been to Super 8 Bloomfield? Share your experiences!