“Typical "diner" food but good and not so greasy.”
Review of Triangle Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Triangle Cafe
Cuisines: American
BLOOMFIELD
“Typical "diner" food but good and not so greasy.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

You wouldn't want to go here to order steak and shrimp, but when it comes to diner food, Triangle Cafe serves as good as it gets. I really like their hamburger steak smothered in gravy and grilled onions. Burgers are good, everything is pretty much what you'd expect from a diner, except less greasy.

Visited April 2012

New Mexico
“Good value for the money and good location”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Triangle is a great place for good food at good prices served up by very nice people. There is a salad bar with basic fixin's and dressings, nothing gourmet, but all fresh and tasty. Plates are generously sized without being excessive, which I appreciate when I'm on the road and don't want to take to-go containers.

We'll go again.

Visited July 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
“Old Fashioned Cafe with Good Menu”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Driving from Durango, CO to Albuquerque, NM, we decided we wanted to find an old-fashioned café to stop and eat. We spied the Triangle Café in Bloomfield, NM and knew it fit the bill! It has a picture of a mug of coffee and a big slice of pie on the sign! We stopped between lunch and dinner… around 4 PM. They are also open for breakfast. The menu was extensive with dinner entrees priced around $10, a southwestern section ($7-8 each) and sandwiches ($7-8). My husband ordered chicken fried steak that came with mashed potatoes covered in chicken gravy and a side of mixed vegetables, roll, salad bar and a square of chocolate cake for less than $10. I ordered cheese enchiladas (3) that came with beans and rice, chips and salsa, and sopapilla (one of the best I’ve ever had!) for $7.50. I couldn’t begin to finish my meal so took the rest with me. We had a very friendly waitress and the service was great. We love finding little spots like the Triangle Cafe! It is located where the Hwy 550 road turns south toward Albuquerque (506 W Broadway Ave.).

Visited July 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Hearty Meal for the money”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food was good and the service was good as well. No frills, but it feels like food your mom would make you. Home cooking !

• Visited June 2012