“Love this place”

Wines of the San Juan
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Blanco
More attraction details
Owner description: Wines of the San Juan vineyard, tasting room, and winery is an Arnold family business. We are a boutique winery, flourishing in the bosque of the San Juan River, offering a simple and relaxing atmosphere for those seeking a short escape or a new journey. Whether returning from a rugged canyon quest, day ride on a motorcycle, or fly-fishing adventure on the famous San Juan River, enjoy a trip to our family winery.
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have visited this winery several times on trips and always enjoyed the wine and the company. The setting is beautiful.

1  Thank Schollscher
There are newer reviews for Wines of the San Juan

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Wine stellar - people amazing - owners so cool - atmosphere stunning.........a must see/go/do spot - the trees are amazing - the view is breathtaking on top of the stellar wine - what is not to love?

1  Thank Stork2SW
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a fabulous winery that is also kid-friendly. The scenery is wonderful, and the wine is very good. It's a family-owned winery with a "rustic" appeal; during their annual grape-crushing event, complete with entertainment and crafts and vendors, the hosts meet your vehicle while on horseback to direct parking. During the summer on Sundays in the late afternoon, there is live music. Kids will enjoy the huge swings on the property and free popcorn. Such an enjoyable place!

1  Thank SWtennis
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We have visited a lot of wineries in California and the wine here certainly matches anything we have tasted. I loved "Girls Are Meaner" and brought home three bottles. Unfortunately I have already drank two of them and I can't get any more! Guess I need to drive back to New Mexico soon!

2  Thank Wrightwoodquilter
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My father and I were out at the San Juan River for a week of flyfishing (the best trout stream in America) when we spotted this little winery. Serendipity is the best word I can use to describe the experience. Between the two of us, we have been to Napa, Burgundy and Bordeaux regions of France, and the Duoro region of Portugal. My father and I walked away saying how charming this little gem was and promised ourselves we would linger a little longer on our next flyfishing trip.
I am not a Chardonnay fan, but this was very pleasant, not too oaky nor heavy, with a slight hint of honey sweetness. I ordered two cases to be shipped home to NYC.

1  Thank henry j