“Not Fancy, But Great New Mexican Eatery”
Review of Range Cafe

Range Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bernalillo
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Not Fancy, But Great New Mexican Eatery”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We had breakfast here and it was a great meal. This place is conveniently located on the routes from Albuquerque to Santa Fe,
Tent Rocks, Jemez, Chaco Canyon, Puye Cliffs. We'd recommend taking the time for a meal here. We can't claim to have discovered it. There are memorabilia on the walls from John Kerry, Alan Dershowitz, et al. They knew what they were doing. We're glad we found it too.

Visited April 2014

Palatine, Illinois
“Totally and completely charming restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I loved the atmosphere here and the staff was really terrific. The decorations are really, really charming. This place is the reason why an independent restaurant is the best way to go when you eat out while traveling.

Everyone at our table had great food...except me. On this trip to New Mexico, I unfailingly picked the worst item on the menu at almost every restaurant. It was like a vortex of bad food for me.

I ordered a daily special - pork medallions with mole sauce and polenta. It should have been divine but it was overcooked. My mousse dessert was like a brick of chocolate too - not light, airy and heavenly like a mouse should be.

I would go here again. I'm 100% sure that my food was the exception.

• Visited April 2014
Waco, Texas
“Ate here 3 times during resort stay!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food is AMAZING! It's a great, eclectic representation of New Mexico local cuisine. I stayed at the Hyatt Tamaya Resort, but ate several meals in Bernalillo at the Range Cafe.

Visited April 2014
Bernalillo, New Mexico
“Historical and good food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Range Café has been a Bernalillo icon for many years. The food is wonderful and reasonably priced. The service is good and friendly. Check out the gift shop while you are there for some of New Mexico's finest salsa. I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Always Full, Never Disappointed”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Whenever we are in Bernalillo in the morning, we head to The Range Cafe. This time it was me and the son and we scarfed down huevos rancheros and a veggie omelet served by their friendly staff who constantly made sure we were doing good. Add to the incredible food, the best hot chocolate in the world, and a bottomless cup of coffee and we didn't have enough room for their incredible deserts - make sure to plan out your dining experience to allow for their pies. Key lime is one we usually go for if we have room...cinnamon and pecan rolls are also the bomb. Totally recommend this place!

• Visited April 2014