Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Time

Our guided tour was amazing! I've never been paddle boarding before. Our friends and I can't wait... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
sncranerclan
Best river outfitter

I have kayaked/paddleboarded with Quiet Waters 4 times now. I bring all of my out-of-town guests on... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kacy r
bloomfield, nj

All reviews rio grande beautiful trip safety video guided trip self guided balloon fiesta high water great company float trip cochiti lake fun trip super fun sandia mountains year olds paddling adventures an adventure quiet water
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Wonderful beautiful enjoyable We had one canoe and a kayak. Great time had by all. We have been several times and will go again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Michael H, Owner at Quiet Waters Paddling Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for posting a review, and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2019

We had a great experience canoeing in the Rio Grande. We did the bosque guided trip. The guides were nice, knowledgeable and helpful. It was fun and relaxing.

Reviewed July 30, 2019

We has a wonderful day on the river with friendly excellent guides. It was my first time in a kayak and the guides were very helpful. I highly recommend Quiety Waters!

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Such a fun and chill experience. Our guide, Kia, was great and very helpful. I would definitely do it again

Reviewed July 29, 2019

My friends and I joined a guided float down the serene portion of the Rio Grande. The guides were very friendly and helpful and kept us safe to enjoy the peaceful beauty of the river, pointing out wildlife, teaching about the natural environment, and serving a nice little lunch on the river bank.
I do poorly with heat and insects, but the float was cool enough and insect free.
When paddled through riffles (small and manageable rapids) our guides encouraged us all the way, making it safe and lots of fun.
As older adults (I'm 68) we were treated with respect, care and lots of praise.
I've heard from younger very experienced and strong paddlers that they also love this outfitter.
It's a great way to spend a day, whether you're from New Mexico or hear a few days on vacation. Five Stars