Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent experience!

We did a guided tour of the Bosque Express and had Charles as a guide. He was great and the scenery... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2019
Francine S
Balloon Fiesta Float

Amazing time! Very well organized and the guides were absolutely awesome . Can’t wait to go back... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2019
LizNMAutry
via mobile

All reviews rio grande balloon fiesta beautiful trip guided trip safety video high water great company paddle boarding float trip paddling adventures fun trip super fun fall colors sandia mountains year olds experienced kayakers lots of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Our guides where very helpful and nice to talk with. It is a trip that I would tell my friends to take. Thank you for making my vacation so nice.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Trip was fantastic- helpful and friendly guide, beautiful scenery, tasty snack. Good exercise too.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Well run operation: timely and safety first. Beautiful trip, perfect for families! My 13-year old son and I had a blast!
Yvette

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Our group of 5 joined two others for a Sunset Float in late September. We 5 had tourist level experience with our chosen craft (kayak, SUPs, canoe), while the other 2 were new but very capable. We had a mostly great time and grand adventure. The note of reservation was entirely due to poor weather that reversed from "improving" to worsening due to a wind shift. We started with gentle sprinkles and progressed to more impressive rain with pea-sized hail and distant thunder and lightning. By that time, Genaro (an experienced river guide on this stretch of the Rio Grande and rivers further north) had gotten us all out of the water and safely spread out on the bank. He called ahead to alert the folks at the office to plan for a shorter trip. After the weather passed, we had a lovely float, spotted a beaver and flocks of geese, heard coyotes, and enjoyed the beauty of a rainbow across the post-stormy sky and sunset. We 2 in the canoe took a spill and appreciated the warm water, but again, Genaro was great helping us out and up the river bank. We were met with silver foil blankets and dry jackets, walked to the van, and jumped into the welcoming hot tub back at the office. The hotdogs and brats, salads, and s'mores were much appreciated, along with the convivial, friendly group of guests and guides. It was a great way to appreciate the Rio Grande from a very different perspective. I feel we had a very full adventure, and I'd do it again--as long as I could count on Albuquerque's typical good weather!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

We had such and enjoyable day down the Rio Grande River! My 7 and 10 year olds each had their own kayak and did great! Our guide Kia was wonderful and made sure the trip was a great experience for all of us! Can't wait to do it again!

Date of experience: September 2017