“Great Burgers and atmosphere”

Fat Sat's Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Belen
Cuisines: American
Description: Recommended by the staff at Holiday Inn Express in Belen,NM. This is a great restaurant/sports bar.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Took a colleague to lunch here while in Belen for business. We had great service and the bacon cheeseburger that I had was excellent. It was juicy and very flavorful on a toasted bun. Our server had a great attitude and kept us going on refills of our drinks as well. The environment while a sports bar scene was not overly loud and we were able to carry on a normal conversation during our meal. Great place to have a casual meal with friends or colleagues in my opinion.

1  Thank SEKY214

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been there many times and always love the prime rib! Friendly and fast service. The food is consistently very good. Great neighborhood place!

1  Thank CherylMina
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I grew up in Tome NM. Fat Sats is one of my local favorites. Great steaks and burgers as well as yummy coconut shrimp. The mojitos are yummy and my favorite dessert is the brownie skillet with ice cream on top!

2  Thank Bohosgirl
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Go there for it, you will love it. Also liked the Capone. I've heard good things about the steaks.. But haven't had one yet. Service is friendly and fast. And it seemed pretty lively on sat night outside with music and the bar, but I was just stopping to eat and go, and inside was quiter for me. Nice balance.

4  Thank kear30
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Such great food in Belen! Excellent service. Great staff. Wonderful place to be. The sandwiches were super. The drinks were flowing and cool. Where else to go for a magnificent lunch, dinner or party.

1  Thank RalSan1177