“Excellent”
Review of Villaggio Iccara

Villaggio Iccara
Reserve with OpenTable
Villaggio Iccara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Yardville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: My father’s dream has now transformed into more than he ever expected. Although much has changed, much remains the same…each day you can expect to see one of our faces, adding a personal touch to traditional Italian dining, creating an intimate experience that our family has taken pride in for 30 years. To customers past and present, we thank you for sharing in our history as well as our love of food and family. To new customers, we’d like you to come see for yourself how a true italian family does dinner. Sincerly, John, Phyllis, Vincent, Cristina, Dominick, Marco and Alex Balsamo
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We really enjoyed dinner here. This was our first visit. Very accommodating. Dinner was perfect, and a great value as well. It's a BYO restaurant. We shared a zuppa di mussels appetizer, offered with a choice of white, red or fra diavolo sauces. I had veal and my wife had salmon. There were also specials in addition to the extensive menu. Looking forward to going back. All items made to order, and they are more than willing to adjust recipes to individual tastes.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank travler153

Philadelphia, Pa.
“Always a good place for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had lunch yesterday & the food & service is always excellent.
The sausage & spinach soup is a killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank umpire48
“Nice casual Italian restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Iccara. It was recommended by a counterpart of my who I worked with in NJ. The seating inside looked lime a max of 50 and was clean and inviting. The hostess and wait staff were prompt and professional. We had Samantha (Sam). She was excellent! I had the Provonella entre with a Caesar salad. The dish was well done and was a little bland for my taste. That said I did not request any extra spice or flavoring when ordering assuming the chicken would be seasoned and the prosciutto would come through. The mushroom sauce and cheese seemed to wash out most of the flavor.

I will come back to Iccara again in the future as the meal and service were still good and far better than any chain restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
hamilton, nj
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have eaten at Iccara's on a few occasions and last week was the last time we will ever go there. Never in my life have i been treated so rudely at a restaurant, we had a couple complaints and we were never apologized too or comped anything. WE were given a sort of shrug and tough attitude. If you know anything about the restaurant business you strive to have happy customers, so they return again and again. In small businesses word of mouth is everything....they certainly will get no praise from me. There are plenty of good italian places in hamilton, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

• Visited March 2013
“Pretty good Italian food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a good Italian restaurant. We've been here many times both for family occasions and regular dinners. We've never been disappointed with our meal. Service has always been good.